Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The reviews saves you a lot of stress and money by preventing you from buying trash games that you will hate yourself for later. 

Seriously, if game's reviews are not available today, most gamers would be into blind buying and that really sucks!! 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if game's reviews are not available today, most gamers would be into blind buying and that really sucks!! 

Exactly, imagine having to purchase a game only to find out it's trash and not worth the money. No gamer would find that funny. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, imagine having to purchase a game only to find out it's trash and not worth the money. No gamer would find that funny. 

Gamers would most likely revolt against the gaming companies selling them games. 

Some fun fact here: I usually play the FIFA from previous year, for a couple of details:

1) Not paying those €60 for a game that is essentially similar than the last year's

2) To be able to learn about the newest game before playing it during the year 😄

15 hours ago, o-o said:

Some fun fact here: I usually play the FIFA from previous year, for a couple of details:

1) Not paying those €60 for a game that is essentially similar than the last year's

2) To be able to learn about the newest game before playing it during the year 😄

Funny enough there are so many insane gamers who are always willing to pay the $60 for any of these games when they are released. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I spent $59 to get my latest FIFA 22 franchise game for a standard version. That's the highest I've spent so far buying a video game. 

Currently, it cost £72.99 for the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition. Are you getting that as well my friend? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Currently, it cost £72.99 for the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition. Are you getting that as well my friend? 

For those who feel they have something to prove in getting the game, they should do so by all means because I'm not going to discourage them. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

For those who feel they have something to prove in getting the game, they should do so by all means because I'm not going to discourage them. 

I got one for $59 even @Darth got his at £72, that's the price you see Heatman talk about. I don't regret spending that amount for FIFA 22, but It needs improvement in its gameplay. 

On 12/21/2021 at 1:25 PM, Boblee said:

Funny enough there are so many insane gamers who are always willing to pay the $60 for any of these games when they are released. 

It's something you have to do for certain games. For example with FIFA, playing the old ones are not that fun if you always play Ultimate Team. The best thing about Ultimate Team is the start of the game where everyone has bad teams and work towards a better one.

9 hours ago, Darth said:

It's something you have to do for certain games. For example with FIFA, playing the old ones are not that fun if you always play Ultimate Team. The best thing about Ultimate Team is the start of the game where everyone has bad teams and work towards a better one.

Exactly, it's why once you get to play past the stage where skills and how technical you are get you wins using average teams, it's not fun anymore.