Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played the FIFA 21 yet and they are already releasing the FIFA 22 version. I would most likely get both of them at the same time when I'm ready. 

Do you think you need FIFA 21 when you purchased FIFA 22? You don't need FIFA 21, because you wouldn't have such time, because you aren't duplicate to play both together. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you think you need FIFA 21 when you purchased FIFA 22? You don't need FIFA 21, because you wouldn't have such time, because you aren't duplicate to play both together. 

I said that I would most likely get both of them at the same time because I'm yet to get either the FIFA 21 or FIFA 22.

Just now, Heatman said:

I said that I would most likely get both of them at the same time because I'm yet to get either the FIFA 21 or FIFA 22.

I know what you meant already that's why I replied you just what I meant. I know you haven't purchased it yet. I will advise you to go for FIFA 22 since it's a new franchise video game from EA. 

I know what you meant already that's why I replied you just what I meant. I know you haven't purchased it yet. I will advise you to go for FIFA 22 since it's a new franchise video game from EA. 

I might probably do that but I'm not sure yet. If I have the money 💵 to purchase both of them at once, I will most likely be doing it. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I might probably do that but I'm not sure yet. If I have the money 💵 to purchase both of them at once, I will most likely be doing it. 

That's good for you, provided you're good to go for two. I am simply looking forward to securing the purchase of FIFA 22 sooner from next week, I'll update you on that. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's good for you, provided you're good to go for two. I am simply looking forward to securing the purchase of FIFA 22 sooner from next week, I'll update you on that. 

Alright mate. I hope it goes well with your purchase as well. If there aren't too much bugs with the game, you are absolutely going to enjoy playing it. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright mate. I hope it goes well with your purchase as well. If there aren't too much bugs with the game, you are absolutely going to enjoy playing it. 

Already you shouldn't forget about that, bugs must be there, that's second name of FIFA game series. But I still love it, it makes my day fun, seeing some of those unrealistic feint of the players. 

Already you shouldn't forget about that, bugs must be there, that's second name of FIFA game series. But I still love it, it makes my day fun, seeing some of those unrealistic feint of the players. 

Exactly - it's one the things that's very annoying with FIFA games. They are full of bugs that are very annoying which ruins the gameplay most of the time. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's one the things that's very annoying with FIFA games. They are full of bugs that are very annoying which ruins the gameplay most of the time. 

Yeah, it's common on the game, that's what EA should try to erase to give their game meaning and reduce the poor gameplay that has associated with their game long time. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If we are looking at getting video games like that, it means that we won't be getting more than one game till we complete the one that we have purchased already. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, it's common on the game, that's what EA should try to erase to give their game meaning and reduce the poor gameplay that has associated with their game long time. 

Some of these bugs are horrible to the extent of paranoia. Like one one's they will kick the ball and it flew away but start celebrating goal. Are they kidding me? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of these bugs are horrible to the extent of paranoia. Like one one's they will kick the ball and it flew away but start celebrating goal. Are they kidding me? 

I saw one pathetic bug where a player wanted to head the ball and started floating and flying away from like a balloon 🎈. It's very silly and funny.