Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I saw one pathetic bug where a player wanted to head the ball and started floating and flying away from like a balloon 🎈. It's very silly and funny. 

That does sound hilarious but wouldn't surprise me in the least. Some of the most bizarre bugs are usually in Fifa games.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That does sound hilarious but wouldn't surprise me in the least. Some of the most bizarre bugs are usually in Fifa games.

The bugs is the only thing that I can say is very consistent with FIFA games. There's no way to not have them crawling all over their games. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When you talk about hilarious bugs in FIFA games, just make your pick from the ones in the video 😂. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of these bugs are horrible to the extent of paranoia. Like one one's they will kick the ball and it flew away but start celebrating goal. Are they kidding me? 

That's insane to me, I wonder what's running in the head of EA. Don't they taste the game before releasing it? Are we the ones to test it for them? 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:37 AM, Boblee said:

If we are looking at getting video games like that, it means that we won't be getting more than one game till we complete the one that we have purchased already. 

When it comes to FIFA or any soccer game, the season is endless. You can never finish up the game, that's why you go for newer edition to have a taste of new game, with some improvement too. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's insane to me, I wonder what's running in the head of EA. Don't they taste the game before releasing it? Are we the ones to test it for them? 

It's actually why I'm too skeptical with their new release of FIFA 22. I'd better start out with FIFA 21 as they must have completed all its bugs patches. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm too skeptical with their new release of FIFA 22. I'd better start out with FIFA 21 as they must have completed all its bugs patches. 

I am believing that FIFA 22 will simply be off from bugs at least. You can simply be moving up with your FIFA 21, because it's a good soccer game. When you have extra funds you can simply upgrade to FIFA 22. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you talk about hilarious bugs in FIFA games, just make your pick from the ones in the video 😂. 

Did Hallaand get suck and was asking for help 😂.. That's very funny. Even the goalkeeper that got stuck on the post. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Funny thing is, some of those same bugs have been around since 2014 or even earlier and yet EA hasn't come close to addressing them.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Funny thing is, some of those same bugs have been around since 2014 or even earlier and yet EA hasn't come close to addressing them.

Seriously, which begs the question are they doing and leaving it in their games projects on purpose? What are we not seeing with this situation with their bugs? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Did Hallaand get suck and was asking for help 😂.. That's very funny. Even the goalkeeper that got stuck on the post. 

Haha, that was very hilarious if you were to ask me and I loved how the YouTuber added the audio (Help) from him. FIFA and bugs are 5&6.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, which begs the question are they doing and leaving it in their games projects on purpose? What are we not seeing with this situation with their bugs? 

They just choose not to fix them because most Fifa players seem to not really care and don't really complain about it so why would they? All that matters to them is that FUT is working perfectly so they can get your money.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They just choose not to fix them because most Fifa players seem to not really care and don't really complain about it so why would they? All that matters to them is that FUT is working perfectly so they can get your money.

How can they enjoy playing with those kinds of bugs in their game? I find it repulsive to be very honest with you.