Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

On 10/22/2021 at 7:01 PM, killamch89 said:

They just choose not to fix them because most Fifa players seem to not really care and don't really complain about it so why would they? All that matters to them is that FUT is working perfectly so they can get your money.

Such a disappointment from both the company and players as well. Why pay and support what you know very well is lacking in its standards. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I got my copy of FIFA 21, I felt ecstatic that day. But now FIFA 22 have taking its place, but it doesn't mean I won't be playing FIFA 21 again. 

If that's the case, it means that most games that are based on series would be dropped once a new release is out. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If that's the case, it means that most games that are based on series would be dropped once a new release is out. 

You can still buy and play the old version of the series, if you want. The positive around buying an old edition of the series is simply being cheaper than it's original price when it was first released. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can still buy and play the old version of the series, if you want. The positive around buying an old edition of the series is simply being cheaper than it's original price when it was first released. 

If it's still costly like the new releases, there wouldn't be any kind of motivation to buy it any more unless the game was that exceptional. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's still costly like the new releases, there wouldn't be any kind of motivation to buy it any more unless the game was that exceptional. 

I understand your points, bit it happens that every year the old editions becomes cheaper than the new edition. Because people's attention have shifted into the new edition making the old one to go down in stocks, you know all this things. 

On 10/26/2021 at 9:33 AM, Heatman said:

There are some old games that are more worth the price than the new craps that we get sold lately in new games. 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I understand your points, bit it happens that every year the old editions becomes cheaper than the new edition. Because people's attention have shifted into the new edition making the old one to go down in stocks, you know all this things. 

It's actually a very normal thing because it just follows the law of demand and supply. So, when the new games get more demand, it gets more costly and vice versa with old games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually a very normal thing because it just follows the law of demand and supply. So, when the new games get more demand, it gets more costly and vice versa with old games. 

That's it, it follows law of demand and supply. When the demand is low, those having the copies in the store tries to sell it off at reduced cost in order not to keep the game too long and lose its value.