Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the bugs that comes with most new FIFA games release that's going to deter me from purchasing the game immediately. I would wait at least 3 months before getting the game. 

Maybe FIFA 22 gonna be different now. Ask those who has played it, of their is any bugs at the moment. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe FIFA 22 gonna be different now. Ask those who has played it, of their is any bugs at the moment. 

I'm actually waiting on it. A friend of mine already purchased it and I would be visting him in two weeks time. So, I'm going to know first hand how its bugs are set up. 

On 9/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Shagger said:

To hell with this franchise. They're always the same. Just the previous years game with an updated team roster loaded with some of the most predatory microtransactions the industry. 

Apart from their use of aggressive microtransactions, their back to back buggy game that makes it a no no for me. What else do you hate so much about their FIFA games? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually waiting on it. A friend of mine already purchased it and I would be visting him in two weeks time. So, I'm going to know first hand how its bugs are set up. 

If you truly want the video game, you can simply wait and hear from your friend that has the game already to get experience how the gameplay works. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you truly want the video game, you can simply wait and hear from your friend that has the game already to get experience how the gameplay works. 

It's an already decided thing. Whatever I'm going to do next is dependent on how the game pans out from the play at his own end. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's an already decided thing. Whatever I'm going to do next is dependent on how the game pans out from the play at his own end. 

So, I believe you've gotten the needed information you wanted from your friend? Or are you still waiting for his direction? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

So, I believe you've gotten the needed information you wanted from your friend? Or are you still waiting for his direction? 

I would be visting him in two weeks time. We don't live that close, it's going to take me at 4 hours drive to get to his place. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I would be visting him in two weeks time. We don't live that close, it's going to take me at 4 hours drive to get to his place. 

Okay, I got you now. By then you must have planned your schedule to get what you want exactly. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I got you now. By then you must have planned your schedule to get what you want exactly. 

Yeah, it's what I'm trying to do by finalizing all I'm supposed to do with work by this week, so that in next two weeks, nothing will hinder my movement. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's what I'm trying to do by finalizing all I'm supposed to do with work by this week, so that in next two weeks, nothing will hinder my movement. 

That's a good plan, in order to focus your attention in what you went for, and get the right advise from your friend. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't really wait to hear about your experience with playing the game at your friend's. Just give us full updates. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really wait to hear about your experience with playing the game at your friend's. Just give us full updates. 

You definitely will my friend, that's a gurrantee. There is always a job and fun in sharing one's experiences.