Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

37 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't have plan to buy it now. I've been quite disappointed from 2019 onward releases. I hadn't watched the gameplay yet, I will purchase only it provides something better than the earlier releases. 

The bugs and glitches that comes with most of their recent releases keeps getting much worse and it's really disappointing. 

If EA gonna concentrate in removing or reducing the glitches to extremely low level, it's simply enough to be called massive improvement. Than producing games with improvement in kits, appearance, licencing etc, and thinking they've done the best, whereas game-play is zero. 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:49 AM, Heatman said:

The bugs and glitches that comes with most of their recent releases keeps getting much worse and it's really disappointing. 

Exactly, it looked like the more the upgrade the games, the more the bugs become rampant and very aggressive. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it looked like the more the upgrade the games, the more the bugs become rampant and very aggressive. 

The main issue with FIFA series is that they are out of upgrades and features. From last couple of releases the gameplay is more or less are the same. And the in game purchases are becoming more and more annoying. 

28 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The main issue with FIFA series is that they are out of upgrades and features. From last couple of releases the gameplay is more or less are the same. And the in game purchases are becoming more and more annoying. 

Seriously, I believe that these guys know where to get ideas because they can easily look at what's going on in real life football and upgrading with it. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that these guys know where to get ideas because they can easily look at what's going on in real life football and upgrading with it. 

The main issue is that they are profitability is going low day by day as more people are now quitting playing their games. They have only one option to increase their revenue, with such forced upgrades and purchases. 

39 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The main issue is that they are profitability is going low day by day as more people are now quitting playing their games. They have only one option to increase their revenue, with such forced upgrades and purchases. 

Seriously, that's simply what's going on now with their games sales and if it keeps going on like that, they will experience what happened to Konami. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got FIFA 22, and I expected lots of changes to be made, instead EA didn't bring enticing features into it's FIFA 22 game, the bugs are still there. The remarkable thing EA did is updating the squad list. 

Were you ever expecting to have the bugs gone from a new release of any FIFA games? Has that ever happened in the past? 

21 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You're talking about the aggressive microtransactions pushed into their games right? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Were you ever expecting to have the bugs gone from a new release of any FIFA games? Has that ever happened in the past? 

xD 😅, the bugs are nowhere near removal. It's rocking FIFA once again. It's like EA and bugs has a covenant which shouldn't make EA to remove it via any of their game series. 

On 9/12/2020 at 6:37 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I was never into football games. I don't even like to play it on real life.

Choices differ, so it's not a big deal if it's not something that you fancy doing. I know some who doesn't play in real life but enjoys the games.