Register Now
_B_

Among us

On 9/17/2020 at 1:21 PM, skyfire said:

Is this the game you are referring to? I didn't find it much attractive but that is just me. 

It's a very annoying game as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing interesting about it for me at all and the players looked too silly for me. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a very annoying game as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing interesting about it for me at all and the players looked too silly for me. 

It's made for some specific type of the people who are into the type of the puzzle solving and getting different result from the group fun. not meant for all. 

43 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It's made for some specific type of the people who are into the type of the puzzle solving and getting different result from the group fun. not meant for all. 

Exactly, you're very correct with your assessment. It's definitely not meant for all. I'm definitely not among such group. 

Unlike Fall Guy it is still played and playable with friends. With new mods and streamers inventing new game mods it's a lot of fun. If they are smart they will make among us 2 with all the possible game modes.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:15 AM, Shole said:

Unlike Fall Guy it is still played and playable with friends. With new mods and streamers inventing new game mods it's a lot of fun. If they are smart they will make among us 2 with all the possible game modes.

Seriously, should they do that with among us 2 with all the possible mods, it's definitely going to be better for them as well. 

Hasn't Among Us been out a lot longer than 2020? I am sure I heard the game had been out a while before it became popular in 2020. I remember my two sons would have this game on their phone and they would be spending hours on it with their friends, definitely was a way of testing the trust within your friendship group that's for sure! I know it's also available now on Xbox and was available through Game Pass and that is where I ended up playing it, would definitely play it through mobile though on the go to pass the time.