Register Now
Kane99

What size TV do you usually game on?

I currently game on my PC, which has a 21 inch monitor I think. And I have a 32 inch 1080p HDTV in my room which I play most of the time on. We have a 42 inch tv in the living room, but we usually use this for watching tv and stuff. 

What size tv do you have for gaming? I would love to buy a 65 inch 4K TV. That would be wonderful! 😄

On 9/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, The Blackangel said:

Mine is a 75 inch Samsung. It's a great TV.

Ah noice! I don't know if i'd even have room for a 75 inch tv. On top of that, I'd have to get a pretty hefty tv stand, as my walls couldn't hold one lol. I think I can fit a 65 inch tv though on my current stand, but I'd be cutting it close. 

One of these days though I'll get a bigger tv. I want to game on a bigger screen, especially a 4K one. 

On 9/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, ARx182 said:

I have a 40 inch TV in the living room, but I hate playing games on it. I prefer smaller screens (such as my monitor) for gaming as you feel closer to the game itself which enhances performance, atleast for me.

I think anyting bigger than 23 inch kind of killes the gaming experience unless there is a lot of distance between you and screen then big screen gaming is justified. 

On 9/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kane99 said:

I currently game on my PC, which has a 21 inch monitor I think. And I have a 32 inch 1080p HDTV in my room which I play most of the time on. We have a 42 inch tv in the living room, but we usually use this for watching tv and stuff. 

What size tv do you have for gaming? I would love to buy a 65 inch 4K TV. That would be wonderful! 😄

That is a really impressive set up actually. Do you ever get the rare opportunity to play on the 42" screen and if you do, what game do you usually select?

I game on my smaller laptop sometimes, but also on my 32" television. It is not HD, but it is generally good enough quality for my gaming. I play for pleasure and enjoyment rather than graphics anyway!

I have a 15" gaming laptop that I game on. In addition to that, I have a 32'' quad HD monitor (had this back when I had a gaming desktop). In addition to that, I have a 48'' tv in the living room but it's for Netflix and console gaming( had an Xbox one and I plan to get PS5).