Register Now
Kane99

What games do you see getting remastered yet again for next gen?

We all know it's coming. With each new console, we see past games remastered with upgraded graphics. We already know Grand Theft Auto V is coming, and I'm sure we're going to see Skyrim get remastered yet again lol. But what other games do you see getting yet another remaster treatment? Think Sony will do The Last of Us 1 remastered? Hell, they'll probably re-release TLOU2 remastered. 

There's a good chance some of the early God Of War games could get a remaster. Red Dead Redemption could be on the list too. I don't see RDR2 getting it, however. Nintendo went way back to early Game Boy with the remaster/remake of Links Awakening. They also remade Ocarina on the 3DS. So anything and everything is on the list.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I've been thinking about Left 4 Dead actually. The game is still popular, and getting updates.

It would be a great time to remaster the original games and re-release them on the new gen consoles. I'd buy it. 

56 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

There's a good chance some of the early God Of War games could get a remaster. Red Dead Redemption could be on the list too. I don't see RDR2 getting it, however. Nintendo went way back to early Game Boy with the remaster/remake of Links Awakening. They also remade Ocarina on the 3DS. So anything and everything is on the list.

God of War series remastered would be nice. As well as RDR1. I wouldn't count out RDR2 though, as I could see Rockstar re-releasing with even better graphics. They're already doing it again with GTA V. 

You know what, GTA IV remastered would be pretty dope, with an updated GTA online mode that works with the current online. I'd love that.