Register Now
Alexander.

Laptop charger replacements

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's a pity though, at least you've get passed it, and knowing too well it's part of those unwanted things of life. Next time you'll consider buying from a well-known store to avoid being cheated. 

Yeah, it was a very big lesson for me which I learnt in a very hard way but at least it opened up my eyes to what's going on with fake stores now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it was a very big lesson for me which I learnt in a very hard way but at least it opened up my eyes to what's going on with fake stores now. 

It's good you've learned from your mistake in a hard way, which you won't be going back, cos you aren't ignorant of it anymore. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

My question is why these fake stores are allowed to operate when it's know to be fake? No regulations whatsoever to put them at bay. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My question is why these fake stores are allowed to operate when it's know to be fake? No regulations whatsoever to put them at bay. 

If you guys are discussing about the stores where you can buy new laptop charger, I would say to buy from the same brand store of your laptop. Sometime if you use charger from some other stores which might not be compatible to your computer or laptop.

31 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

If you guys are discussing about the stores where you can buy new laptop charger, I would say to buy from the same brand store of your laptop. Sometime if you use charger from some other stores which might not be compatible to your computer or laptop.

There is a very point in this. In fact, if it's possible for you to get the same brand of charger as the same as your laptop, it solves all the problems for you. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more original more than when you buy it as brand new and a quality model, it's charger and other accessories of the PC will serve you long time. 

The accessories that came with the laptop or other devices will definitely get damaged in the future but having the possibility of getting a new one of the same brand will help a lot. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The accessories that came with the laptop or other devices will definitely get damaged in the future but having the possibility of getting a new one of the same brand will help a lot. 

I understand nothing last forever, at least we should enjoy the original of the accessories before thinking about getting a new one. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand nothing last forever, at least we should enjoy the original of the accessories before thinking about getting a new one. 

Yeah, and once that you get the laptop as a brand new one, the follow come accessories should be very good and last long. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, and once that you get the laptop as a brand new one, the follow come accessories should be very good and last long. 

Sure, that's the essence of going for brand new computer. When you get it, every other accessories are simply made brand new too, which makes it last for a while. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's the essence of going for brand new computer. When you get it, every other accessories are simply made brand new too, which makes it last for a while. 

I would very much never purchase anything that's not a brand new product especially when it's anything that's electronically related. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would very much never purchase anything that's not a brand new product especially when it's anything that's electronically related. 

Brand New comes with ease of mind, when it isn't brand new, their is always tension. That's why I prefer buying brand-new to enjoy it's long time usability. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Well, that something is original or a new one doesn't change anything when it wants to damage. I have seen a TV set develop a fault after 3 days of its purchase. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that something is original or a new one doesn't change anything when it wants to damage. I have seen a TV set develop a fault after 3 days of its purchase. 

That's why many always go for warranty products. With such kind of fault on the product or item you bought newly you can easily return it to the seller and seek for refund.