Register Now
Alexander.

How do you clean your keys?

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're there buddy, the maintenance it's simply like a car when it is not duly maintained it faces issues of wear and tear. 

Yeah - I know that very well because I started driving at the age of 14. So, my dad had to teach me everything I needed to know about car maintenance. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I know that very well because I started driving at the age of 14. So, my dad had to teach me everything I needed to know about car maintenance. 

That's an early age you got off with driving. You dad it's a good man for letting you know how to drive at that age, and the maintenance cost of a car. 

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Since I am a PC player, it becomes very real headache for me to clean the keys and the dust that develops inside those keys. I need to clean it every day so that serviceability of the keyboard remains in good condition.

Lol, you truly need to get yourself cleaning it always. I know how tiring it should be, due to the fact it's now daily routine thing. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Cleaning it always keeps the keyboard free from wear and tears, and makes it function smoothly when playing games and doing other stuffs too. 

I don't really think that dusts causes wear and tear but malfunctioning of the keys and getting stiff. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that dusts causes wear and tear but malfunctioning of the keys and getting stiff. 

Not only dusts penetrate in, other particles enters which stays longer on the system simply causing the keyboard breakdown and unable to function properly which is wear out, cos it poses damages to the computer operating system. 

Edited by Justin11

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not only dusts penetrate in, other particles enters which stays longer on the system simply causing the keyboard breakdown and unable to function properly which is wear out, cos it poses damages to the computer operating system. 

Yeah - I agree with you on this assessment because once the keyboard is compromised, it poses a problem for the system's functionality. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I agree with you on this assessment because once the keyboard is compromised, it poses a problem for the system's functionality. 

You're there making it go wear and tear cos the functionality is damaged. That's why we need to always clean it so it wouldn't start malfunctioning to the extent making the keyboard to stop entirely. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're there making it go wear and tear cos the functionality is damaged. That's why we need to always clean it so it wouldn't start malfunctioning to the extent making the keyboard to stop entirely. 

And and it makes a mess of the whole system when you can't be able to make use of it in your gaming sessions. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

And and it makes a mess of the whole system when you can't be able to make use of it in your gaming sessions. 

Laughs, it will definitely hamper the whole system because the keyboard stops functioning unless you go repair it, or simply buy new keyboard before it becomes functional again after disruption.