Register Now
Kane99

What old games would you like to see get an update today?

So I'm on a Left 4 Dead kick lately and with the new campaign coming for L4D2 it got me thinking about other old games that could use new missions/updates. What games would you like to see get more missions/updates? I personally would love to see The Sims 3 get some updates, but with the Sims 4 out, I doubt they would. I would also like to see old COD games get updates with new maps. I know that would never happen, but I think they could easily make the current maps in Call of Duty 4 for example. 

I’d love to see some classic Bethesda RPGs get new updates. Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: NV or Fallout 4 would really benefit with a modern update adding new quests, locations, monsters, weapons, spells and even some simple quality of life improvements (quicker load times, for example). I know, mods can do this, but it would be nice to see something official.

E.V.O.: Search for Eden Is a super unique side scrolling snes action rpg made by Enix.  Haven't played a game that gets its unique tone and mod down right so maybe a modren version could do that for me.  Also Primal rage remake by the guys behind mortal kombat x would be cool.