Register Now
skyfire

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach for PS5

This game just came out. I hear it's very different from the original series of games. This one you can actually walk around and do stuff. You play as a kid stuck in the restaurant. I am not a fan of the series, but I know there are people who are really into the franchise and its lore. This new game though honestly looks kinda fun. I always thought the original games were a tad bit lazy as well. 

Who here has played it so far? Just came out a couple days ago. 

The fact the Moondrop animation was for the teaser and not in the actual game breaks my heart Also the visuals are a big downgrade, yeah is colorful but in a absurd way, and it's combined with darkness in the background, in the final game the colors are so vibrant, and is either colorful or poorly dark, i miss the sensation that this teaser gave me in 2020.

On 7/24/2022 at 7:12 AM, Empire said:

The fact the Moondrop animation was for the teaser and not in the actual game breaks my heart Also the visuals are a big downgrade, yeah is colorful but in a absurd way, and it's combined with darkness in the background, in the final game the colors are so vibrant, and is either colorful or poorly dark, i miss the sensation that this teaser gave me in 2020.

Hasn't this game been out for a while now? I've seen some gameplay for it, but I'm not a big FNAF fan like so many others are. From what I saw the game looked decent enough, just not my thing. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:39 PM, Kane99 said:

Hasn't this game been out for a while now? I've seen some gameplay for it, but I'm not a big FNAF fan like so many others are. From what I saw the game looked decent enough, just not my thing. 

Yes, aren't just one but many series of this. I first heard about the game back in 2013 when my mate who is a police officer at the time was into five nights at freddys and he has all of them at the time we talked and he played them all 🙂 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Yes, aren't just one but many series of this. I first heard about the game back in 2013 when my mate who is a police officer at the time was into five nights at freddys and he has all of them at the time we talked and he played them all 🙂 

Oh I'm aware, I remember the original games being more of a puzzle game where you have to keep these animatronics from coming into a room. I never got into that type of horror game. But this one is an actual 3D game where you can actually move around a location, and it actually looked fairly decent from the gameplay videos I saw of it.