Register Now
Kane99

Check out these images of the PS5 console up close

There have been some new photos released for the upcoming PlayStation 5, that gives gamers an idea of what they can expect from the new console coming this November 12th. I am not a big fan of the design, but it looks like it can at least be set horizontal. I thought it was going to be able to stand it up vertical only. 

Anyway, check out the photos here. What are your thoughts on the design? Seeing more of it really does remind me of an old router or something. 

https://twistedvoxel.com/ps5-console-images-base-accessories/

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS5 console is beautifully made, but the Outlook isn't what I look up to when it comes to video game consoles. The quality comes with it's internal designs, and features. 

The pictures looks great but then again you can have a better view and its appreciation with the video of the hardware. 

Not bad, then again In the end, I could say that both Sony and Microsoft did pretty well in this console generation. Microsoft came out strong, hit a few roadblocks here and there but was able to recover. Sony had a rough start but was able to build up momentum and work their way to the top. Although Nintendo won in their own way in my opinion Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo were all winners.

On 10/14/2021 at 9:14 AM, Heatman said:

The pictures looks great but then again you can have a better view and its appreciation with the video of the hardware. 

Yeah, the hardware looks great indeed, I've opened it via the video you posted. It's simply portable and not like the big PS3 console. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, the hardware looks great indeed, I've opened it via the video you posted. It's simply portable and not like the big PS3 console. 

It's not portable mate. Maybe you didn't look at it very closely. It's bigger, although with a sleek design that's very fancy. 

I remember when I first saw the PlayStation 5 console the first thing that came to mind was an internet router as that is what it looked like with the style of it. I still to this day say the same thing that it looks like something I would have in my home for an internet router. It is quite bulky I'm not going to lie but with how much they have to fit in the console, it makes sense that it would be as big as it is.