Register Now
Kane99

I'm thinking about streaming, what should I play?

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Rocket League is also a good shout since it went free 2 play (It's what I've been playing for the last few days).

I forgot about Rocket League. That's something I could see myself playing. Only issue though, is that I can see many people already streaming it on Twitch, so I'm not sure if anyone would tune in to me playing it. But I suppose we can see and find out. 😄 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am not sure though if there would be takers for the rocket league. But PUBG, COD, Valorant and few other games get a lot of followers. 

Yeah, with Rocket league I can see it being popular among a few people, and then no one else is probably watching. PUBG could be fun, but I didn't know many still stream it. COD is a given, as I am alright with them. Valorant I hear is pretty good. Isn't it like a mix with Counter Strike and overwatch? 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, Kane99 said:

I forgot about Rocket League. That's something I could see myself playing. Only issue though, is that I can see many people already streaming it on Twitch, so I'm not sure if anyone would tune in to me playing it. But I suppose we can see and find out. 😄 

If you have an awesome PC, maybe you can stream Skyrim or Fallout 4 or even NFS Heat...

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If you have an awesome PC, maybe you can stream Skyrim or Fallout 4 or even NFS Heat...

I can probably handle Fallout 4 or Skyrim. Haven't played either in years though. NFS Heat would be fun, but I'm not a big fan of the racers. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

You can also stream PSP or Nintendo based games and you can use emualtor in case if you want to do this through the emulator. 

I was thinking of trying some emulators to play some retro games. I have an NES and other classic consoles, but I have no way of connecting them to my PC yet, so an emulator would be ideal. Just need to get some good USB controllers to play them. I can't stand using a newer controller on NES games. But yeah, thank you for the suggestion. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Nintendo based streams often get taken down due to they controllng the copyright and stuff. So PSP can be one good option for you for streaming. 

You are correct, so any games by Nintendo I probably won't be able to stream. But third party released games on the NES should be fine. As long as it's not a Nintendo owned game, I believe I can stream it. 

I'll certainly look into PSP. 

There are some online sites for the emulators which you can take a look into. I am digging into a lot of old ROMs as well. Maybe you should check that out too. You can also use streamlabs to stream into multiple sites. Who knows which platform may work out for you. 

On 10/11/2020 at 3:43 PM, Kane99 said:

I can probably handle Fallout 4 or Skyrim. Haven't played either in years though. NFS Heat would be fun, but I'm not a big fan of the racers. 

I was thinking of trying some emulators to play some retro games. I have an NES and other classic consoles, but I have no way of connecting them to my PC yet, so an emulator would be ideal. Just need to get some good USB controllers to play them. I can't stand using a newer controller on NES games. But yeah, thank you for the suggestion. 

It's important to note that you probably would have to add your own interesting twist to make it really fun like beating Skyrim with a frying pan...

On 10/15/2020 at 4:47 AM, skyfire said:

There are some online sites for the emulators which you can take a look into. I am digging into a lot of old ROMs as well. Maybe you should check that out too. You can also use streamlabs to stream into multiple sites. Who knows which platform may work out for you. 

Yeah I'll certainly keep that in mind. I will need to get some controllers for some of the games, as I need to have something that matches the real controller or it bugs me. I'll look into streamlabs and what they offer. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It's important to note that you probably would have to add your own interesting twist to make it really fun like beating Skyrim with a frying pan...

Yeah, I figure with Skyrim, the only popular people playing it seems to be that grandma who has her own YouTube and everything. I don't know if I could bring anything new to the table. But, it could be fun. 

59 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah I'll certainly keep that in mind. I will need to get some controllers for some of the games, as I need to have something that matches the real controller or it bugs me. I'll look into streamlabs and what they offer. 

Yeah, I figure with Skyrim, the only popular people playing it seems to be that grandma who has her own YouTube and everything. I don't know if I could bring anything new to the table. But, it could be fun. 

I'd suggest modding Skyrim although it's a steep learning curve for beginners and even for people like who have been doing it for ages still mess up at times. The one upside is there are plenty of tutorials on how to get started and you can create your own unique experience with Modded Skyrim or Fallout 4.