Register Now
Alexander.

Share your stories of self-isolation

When you are in isolation you find out who is demon possessed. Some people have deliberately put their fingers all over my food, rim of cups, etc as if they think they could contaminate it. It is true. Be very observing and you can witness dirty intentions. Could literally be attempted murder. Has a person come around you haven't seen in a while and act as if they try to breathe on you? Does your spouse touch a dirty door handle and immediately make an excuse to touch your face? Yep. The demons are awakened. 

I worked and even still am working for supplying to certain locked down areas. I move the supplies to certain places. So I am facing lockdown and unlock both positions at the same time. I don't have much computer time for me. Also gaming is mostly on mobile now that I am driving everyday and get only free time in truck to sleep, eat and play games. 

I was at home for the entire lockdown so my isolation/lockdown involved a lot of gaming. For the first half, I played Rocket League with my brothers all day and for the second half I played Fortnite with my friends. I've overplayed those games so much now that now I find them incredibly boring.

If you get a flu shot and develop bumps or skin rash, then get to a hospital. You can have cardiovascular arrest over night. The bumps are swollen lymph nodes. Older especially needs to watch out. If that happens, it means you have been previously exposed to Covid. We all know trump is a complete failure in this. And many of you are in the UK. I see Borris as being just an idiot as trump. Same rhetoric. Wise up all across the board. Protect each other against both Covid virus and Nazi virus. Stand together and don't get pushed around by authoritarians. 

When the pandemic was really kicking off, I would spend the first two months or so at home mostly. Thankfully at this time there was things to keep me entertaining such as various e-sports events with professional athletes. It was something so unique and different, a real morale boost at the time! But the best part about this time was that Football Manager 2020 was offered on a free trial through the steam store I believe. For a good week or two I almost solidly played that and it really helped the time pass and to take my mind off my health.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:37 PM, Heatman said:

The world would never be the same again since the pandemic of coronavirus struck. A lot of people are still trying adapt to the adverse effects of this virus. 

Those that lost their lives to the pandemic are the real losers because there is no way of getting their lives back. The world will definitely adjust as time goes.