Register Now
_B_

PS5 or PS5 digital?

Noticed that people who are having a lot of good speed in the broadband are making the purchase of the PS 5 digital. And the PS 5 regular seems to be in demand for thsoe who want to keep the copy. 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, _B_ said:

For anyone that did pre-order, which one did you pre-order? Why did you choose the one you did?

PS5 is the more flexible one, allowing greater selections as well as the PS4 transfer. But it is an extra £100.

Unfortunately, I'm yet to get any of the Playstation 5 till date. Although, I'm never going to pre-order if I was going to get it before now. 

On 4/22/2021 at 2:28 AM, skyfire said:

Noticed that people who are having a lot of good speed in the broadband are making the purchase of the PS 5 digital. And the PS 5 regular seems to be in demand for thsoe who want to keep the copy. 

I'd buy the disc one for versatility but if I'm being honest, I'd probably end up downloading most of my games anyways...

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd buy the disc one for versatility but if I'm being honest, I'd probably end up downloading most of my games anyways...

I would most likely purchase the disc for the same purpose of its versatility especially if one's a collector. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am seeing the digital version becoming more robust and maligned than the first edition, being the standard version. Both I'll go for any because they are in-demand at the moment. 

Yeah - they are quite good in my opinion. I have a friend who got the digital version last month and it looks great.