Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - September 2020 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - September 2020 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 Points which can be used to Bid for Rewards like giftcards, cash, video games, and gaming consoles.

Last month's winner was @AndreiMirfi and thus is not eligible for nominations for September's MOTM.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

New Rule: You may only nominate one forum member.

Nominations end September 30 at 10pm EST.

1 hour ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I nominate @Shagger. He's very kind, and he loves this community. He's a really good moderator.

Whilst I'm unsure of the legality of a forum mod winning MOTM (maybe @DC can clarify), I still really appreciate the nomination and you kind words. Thank you.

My nomination is @The Blackangel. I could list a number of reason, but really, it's for this. It is also my introduction to Lowbrow Studios, and what I've seen of their vids are hilarious. So, thank you @The Blackangel.

Edited by Shagger

20 hours ago, Shagger said:

Whilst I'm unsure of the legality of a forum mod winning MOTM (maybe @DC can clarify)

While she's not a mod, @StaceyPowers works for VGR and has won MOTM several times. So I'm sure you're in the running all the same.

As for my nomination, I nominate @Reality vs Adventure.

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

While she's not a mod, @StaceyPowers works for VGR and has won MOTM several times. So I'm sure you're in the running all the same.

As for my nomination, I nominate @Reality vs Adventure.

Thank you Blackangel! But, the couple weeks I've been here it was you that was impressively active on this board. You've got interesting things to say and your contribution cannot be overlooked. I definitely have to nominate @The Blackangel