Register Now
infamoushabit_

Your week Thus Far

Been playing and modding TES IV: Oblivion. It's been an interesting one because I'm using a mouse and keyboard when I would usually use a controller for these kinds of games. This game have never supported a controller on PC, so I kinda had to. I know there's way's round that problem in form of mods and third party programs, but the only so well, especially when the game in question was never designed to be compatible. I even got a new mouse realizing that this was something I would be better off trying to get more accustomed to.

Anyway, despite this game's issues, It's still fun, especially with mods. Got all my important skills and attributes maxed and I'm focusing now on The Shivering Isles expansion.

Just now, Shagger said:

Been playing and modding TES IV: Oblivion. It's been an interesting one because I'm using a mouse and keyboard when I would usually use a controller for these kinds of games. This game have never supported a controller on PC, so I kinda had to. I know there's way's round that problem in form of mods and third party programs, but the only so well, especially when the game in question was never designed to be compatible. I even got a new mouse realizing that this was something I would be better off trying to get more accustomed to.

Anyway, despite this game's issues, It's still fun, especially with mods. Got all my important skills and attributes maxed and I'm focusing now on The Shivering Isles expansion.

Oh man i used to spend daaaaays playing oblivion and skyrim on pc so i could mod the Absolute mess out of them, its so much fun. The possibilities are endless on pc with the nexus 💖

Spent my week transferring games, data, and updating them onto a new ps4 system. Took 2 full days to install AC Odyssey newest update on the new system. The damn ps4 to ps4 transfer wouldn't work; kept saying playstation network was down for maintenance. Bastards!!! Really? Then it rained, kept losing signal. Started smashing the old ps4 on my head! NOT! At least now I'm safe with backups. 

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Spent my week transferring games, data, and updating them onto a new ps4 system. Took 2 full days to install AC Odyssey newest update on the new system. The damn ps4 to ps4 transfer wouldn't work; kept saying playstation network was down for maintenance. Bastards!!! Really? Then it rained, kept losing signal. Started smashing the old ps4 on my head! NOT! At least now I'm safe with backups. 

That sounds like a rough time buddy 😭😭 its been bad weather where i live all week, the whole island flooded and washed out the highway entirely, and washed out entire parts of the island. Its been crazy. I havnt played an ac game since unity

28 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Mostly Among Us and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2. I tried to play some fall guys recently but feel like I'm losing interest in it. Maybe I just need a break from it completely. 

Among us looks super fun i just dont have anyone to play with. I really like new new proskater 1+2, but fall guys never looked very interesting to me, i didnt get it when it was free. 

For the week, I have been deep in trying to finish my season strong in Top Eleven Football Manager after having being knocked out of champions league semi final. I have already secured the cup and looking to wrap up the league trophy. 

On 9/24/2020 at 11:49 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

One year later, I'm actually using the old ps4 again. aaagghhhahahahahaha----Insanity is bliss. Join me in insanity y'all

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am playing an adventure game at the moment via my PC, which is far cry six. At this time I am enjoying the fight with AI, I am putting up a great show just to escape their trap, lol. 

Far Cry is a very intriguing and interesting game which I have played and replayed twice. Given more time, I'm still going to replay it again.