Register Now
Batstick

Why Fortnite have all crossover events? Why not PUBG. Would You Like to Know More?

Come on you apes, you wanna live forever? PUBG Mobile (Maybe Consoles/PC) x Starship Troopers? This crossover event include Mobile Infantry Troopers Uniform (both males & females), weapons from films like Morita Assault Rifle,Morita III Assault Rifle,Vektor CP1 and Morita XXX Sniper Rifle. Arachnids Invasions (It like zombie hordes mode but with bugs!). In Arachnids Invasions 40 players drop from DR-4 Viking dropship (replace plane) must survive waves of 100 bugs after 100 bugs under 15-20 Minutes each wave get more aggression . Players must found weapons and safe places like houses or bases before bugs found them? 40 Players could use guns from PUBG & Starships Troopers. Also their no vehicles in Arachnids Invasions players traveling on foot and dealing with Arachnids. Also their one rule in Arachnids Invasions. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don’t do your job I’ll kill you myself. Welcome to the Roughnecks. Go Solo you’re die! Go with You’re Fellow Troopers you’re may survive. this crossover event you’re can select three different maps from movies like Tango Urilla,Hesperus and Roku San or you’re selected normal PUBG Map. It you’re main job gonna clean out the systems outlying with bugs one planet at a time! So what you’re all think? About PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds X  Starship Troopers! 

1C644FF4-0807-453A-A40A-305F625A732D.jpeg

I think fortnite team approaches the brands and get their brands into the game so as to create the influence for new movies or the characters. That is how many marvel and disney and even DC characters appear. As for PUBG, the tencent behind is not much pushing for the same strategy. 

Fortnite keeps up with the times. Doing crossovers with what's trending at the time is a genius move and it is one of the key reason why Fortnite is still going so strong. Other games/companies could take a note from their book.

Edited by ARx182

On 9/30/2020 at 1:24 PM, ARx182 said:

Fortnite keeps up with the times. Doing crossovers with what's trending at the time is a genius move and it is one of the key reason why Fortnite is still going so strong. Other games/companies could take a note from their book.

Seriously, Fortnite really knows how to run gaming business by following the trend and keeping up. It's actually what led to where they are today. 

30 minutes ago, Shole said:

I played PUBG for a while, until all my friends switched to free fire. Even tho Free fire is way easier to play it's always more fun with friends.

I have been seeing the ads of Free Fire for a while now but I never really decided to play it yet. How good is it?