Register Now
DC

Enter for a Chance to Win a $20 Steam Gift Card Through the LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor Giveaway

Looking for a fun and easy way to potentially win $20? The LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor Giveaway is your chance to win a $20 gift card to use on Steam. How do you enter? All you need to do is tune in to watch the LG UltraGear Face-Off.

If you’re a PC gamer, you are probably familiar with LG’s products, such as the 27” UltraGear 4K UHD Nano Compatible Gaming Monitor. Here are the details on LG’s giveaway.

During the Face-Off, four teams formed of players from Apex Legends, Overwatch, Fortnite, Call of Duty and CS:GO will compete in Valorant. Each team will feature 5 players, and the format will be a Double-Elimination tournament.

One team will consist of players from Overwatch and Apex Legends, and will be called “Team Hero-shooter.” Another will consist of Fortnite players, and be called “Team Survival.” The next will be “Team Delta,” with players from CoD. The last team will be “Team Striker,” consisting of CS:GO players. The idea is to find out which players from which games best are able to translate their skills and strategies to Valorant.

The tournament will take place on October 3rd, 2020, at 16:00 ET.

-Twitch: www.twitch.tv/ultrageargaming

-Instagram: @ultragear_gaming

-Twitter: twitter.com/UltraGearGaming

-YouTubewww.youtube.com/user/LGHomeAppliance

There will be 100 $20 gift cards given out to viewers. So, be sure to stream the event. Enjoy, and good luck!

VGR-Banner-1.jpg

If you play games like "No man's sky", "Doom Eternal", then you'd realize that the performance of 4K monitor can enhance your experience. At 144hz this is a must have gaming display for gamers who want borderless display. I'd love to enter the contest and get my hands on it. 

LG products are amazing. We have 5 television screens at our house and 3 of the most used ones are LG LED screen TVs. 

We bought them at around 4 years back and so far so good. The only time.we had an issue was with the screen and their people sent us a brand new replacement from Singapore at no extra cost at all. So, great service. 

I will be definitely entering the contest too. I can use the extra cash too.