Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Add your own to famous quotes! Scaredy Pants!

"To be or not to be?"

I want to be. I don't want not to be. Not to be seems to be a desperate place to be. To be is a better place to be. If we all wanted to be, then the world would be a better place to be. Animals want to be, we want to be, so why not leave them to be in peace? Not to be is not what nature wants us to be. We grow to be strong not to be wanting not to be. To be a part of something and to simply want to be, inspires me to be. To be able to be sympathetic helps me not to be careless why another chooses not to be. To be able to want to be is where the world should strive to be.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

This quote's quite relevent to my approach to playing video games and reviewing them: a game isn't done when it's got every feature under the sun, rather it's done when it has told all it needs to and no further changes can be made to make it great. In reviews, my review isn't done when I hit a word count, but when the reader is fully informed about the game they're reading about by the time I get to the word count.

"Me fail English? That's umpossible"

He's right, scientifically speaking he has spoken more godly than any other English speaker known to man. Umpossible is the holiest word known to science, as it makes so much sense, yet no sense at all. Ralph Wiggins is a god, the god of English. Umpossible is the word to end all words, there is no word greater, no word stronger, and no word smarter. It truly is umpossible for Ralph to fail English.

Edited by Techno

7 hours ago, Empire Of Sight said:

"Practice what you preach"

Probably one of the hardest and most important to follow quotes of all time..

Its easier said than done coincides great with it.

I love this quote, and many fall victim of it buddy. Some preach, but they don't practice one quarter of what they preach. I know we are humans but it is cool to practice what we preach and not just preaching to gather attention. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love this quote, and many fall victim of it buddy. Some preach, but they don't practice one quarter of what they preach. I know we are humans but it is cool to practice what we preach and not just preaching to gather attention. 

I think it comes down to an ego thing as well, the more you believe in yourself the easier it is to do what you say as for someone who doubts themselves its harder.

1 minute ago, Empire Of Sight said:

I think it comes down to an ego thing as well, the more you believe in yourself the easier it is to do what you say as for someone who doubts themselves its harder.

Correct. Some persons have allowed ego to drive them away from the common truth, and doing what they preached against. Humans are made with ego, but it will be cool we control it, so we wouldn't go contrary from the real truth.