Register Now
Kane99

Other games you think deserve the Among Us treatment?

Among Us came out in 2018 to not much fanfare, and there it lived for another two years, before finally it became a massive hit today in 2020. This sort of thing happening for a dead game, is really awesome of the community. Before its popularity, it was barely alive. But now it's the talk of the town lol. Anyway, seeing the community bring a game back to life, what games would you like people to revisit? Maybe it didn't have the popularity when it first came out, but it was a great game and deserves another chance. 

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are some games that deserve another chance. 

Maybe it's because I'm older but I just don't get it.  I don't care what people are streaming.  I don't know why Mixer made the obvious mistake of paying $30 million for Ninja.  I don't understand why so many choose to watch someone loud and obnoxious play a game rather than play it themselves.  I do not see the appeal of any of it.

It's like a live F1 practice session.  If anything interesting actually does happen (which is rare) then you know it will be uploaded to YouTube in a 4 minute video later on that day.  Why spend 4 hours watching it live?

Edited by Crazycrab

18 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Maybe it's because I'm older but I just don't get it.  I don't care what people are streaming.  I don't know why Mixer made the obvious mistake of paying $30 million for Ninja.  I don't understand why so many choose to watch someone loud and obnoxious play a game rather than play it themselves.  I do not see the appeal of any of it.

It's like a live F1 practice session.  If anything interesting actually does happen (which is rare) then you know it will be uploaded to YouTube in a 4 minute video later on that day.  Why spend 4 hours watching it live?

I get where you're coming from. For me, watching a stream is about hanging out with the streamer. It's not always about the game. I watch stuff like paymoneywubby, who streams and just talks the majority of the time. A lot of people don't even play games either, some just talk and hang out with fans. 

There are those annoying streamers though. I totally understand. I want to mostly be a fun chill streamer, one who isn't about being super annoying and loud. Maybe a bit funny here and there if possible. 😄 

Oh yeah, Mixer paying Ninja that much was dumb. It didn't help Mixer at all and now MS is working with Facebook for game streaming lol. Weird how things work out. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if the alien franchise tries to do something like among us and make a survival game out of it. I am sure they can pull up something like that. Merging such concept can be fun too. 

Oooh, I like that idea a lot. I could see them actually doing something like that.