Register Now
Lord Saru

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator, by the looks of it, is amazing! 

Whats special about is that they have used satelite imagery which has been adapted using AI. This means that if you have a VR headset, then you are off to a mind blowing experience. Here is a video of it: 

What are your thoughts? 

This could be the game of the year (for me personally) if it didn't have the optimization issue, game struggles even in high end gaming PC's 😞 (unless you want to lose graphic's quality which is the most important thing in this game)

Already got 300 hours into this simulator, then again over 2000 hours in FSX and another 1000 hours in P3D and so that tells you all that I'm into this kind of things. MSFS2020 is still has a long road ahead, I mean perfect for GA flying but for another realism factor, I use P3D. Raod map has is never going to end. Before you buy the game here, I'd recommend that you try it through the Xbox Game Pass where you can get it for $1 a month on your first month, otherwise $6 a month. If you download it through Xbox Game Pass, you can also use the downloaded files through the launcher on the Steam version if that is how you want to go about it later on. The sim itself is fantastic and I feel that it was well worth the wait in a way!

I love the way that they used Bing Maps and other aspects to make the game the size of the planet without being huge in terms on the size that it takes on your hard drive.

can’t wait for them to do this with possibly racing games or other games too! 

20 hours ago, Syntax said:

I love the way that they used Bing Maps and other aspects to make the game the size of the planet without being huge in terms on the size that it takes on your hard drive.

That's since when you are in the sim and flying you are on going downloading and connecting to the server. It's two petabytes of geographical data. ANd so you have that amount of space 😜 

My P3d V5 is 800GB and that's with all that's installed. Flight sims are BIG! 

18 hours ago, Shole said:

Is that the one with the earth? Where you can crush in someones house?

Why people always wants to see other crash OMG