Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game will you never play again?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - why do you think that most gamers find it very difficult to drift back to games only available on their old PS1 consoles? They can't relate to old poor graphics etc. 

These days the games increased the bar. The gameplay and the graphics are top notch. If you consider playing in PlayStation 1 at this time, then the graphics will be very much outdated. But still people have special feelings for  older games.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

These days the games increased the bar. The gameplay and the graphics are top notch. If you consider playing in PlayStation 1 at this time, then the graphics will be very much outdated. But still people have special feelings for  older games.

Exactly - personally, I'm not sure if I would be able to play on PS1 console again no matter how much I used to love playing with it years ago. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - personally, I'm not sure if I would be able to play on PS1 console again no matter how much I used to love playing with it years ago. 

Only way we can have those games, if the developers go for remaking them for current consoles. I am not sure if that will be appreciated by all gamers, but I personally would love to play those games again, specially Super Mario and contra force. 

Edited by Razor1911

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Only way we can have those games, if the developers go for remaking them for current consoles. I am not sure if that will be appreciated by all gamers, but I personally would love to play those games again, specially Super Mario and contra force. 

Yeah - it's definitely going to be what would make gamers pick interest in playing the game in the next gen console like PS5. 

46 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never played a game that looks like an anime kind of game, I dislike animes at the moment, I love it when I was a child and not now again, things changed, I enjoy playing 3D, 4D games. 

You dislike anime or anime games? Usually, I like anime and Mangas, but when you create a game out of Animes, I don't like them at all. I personally prefer realistic games, than those cartoony games. 

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You dislike anime or anime games? Usually, I like anime and Mangas, but when you create a game out of Animes, I don't like them at all. I personally prefer realistic games, than those cartoony games. 

I don't dislike anime movie scenes, I was once a super fan of anime movie scenes. I am talking about expensive video game simply in anime form, such wouldn't be captivating to my likings, I prefer something more realistic. 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never played a game that looks like an anime kind of game, I dislike animes at the moment, I love it when I was a child and not now again, things changed, I enjoy playing 3D, 4D games. 

Are you into anime and manga movies at all? If you are, then you will definitely be familiar with the Avatar anime which has a game too. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:28 AM, Heatman said:

Are you into anime and manga movies at all? If you are, then you will definitely be familiar with the Avatar anime which has a game too. 

I am not conversant with anime this days, it was loved in the past not now again. I'm just focusing on gaming mostly with my time. But in the past I've watched avatar anime, it's a familiar anime series, I played the game too via Java mobile phone, it really trended alot back then in 2008-2011. 

On 9/29/2021 at 8:14 PM, Justin11 said:

I don't pick a game up because others love it, I love going for it's trailer to check the gameplay if it makes sense or not. That will give me reasonable conclusion to go for the game or not. I don't play anime kind of games because they are unrealistic. 

I think that there some games that you actually pick based on other player's opinions about the game especially after reading their reviews. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that there some games that you actually pick based on other player's opinions about the game especially after reading their reviews. 

Yes, when majority of the gamers speaks high volume of the game I have no other choice but choosing the game due to its positive reviews. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, when majority of the gamers speaks high volume of the game I have no other choice but choosing the game due to its positive reviews. 

Yeah - it's actually the essence of reviews to begin with. They are meant to give you an insight into a game and then help mold your decision. 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually the essence of reviews to begin with. They are meant to give you an insight into a game and then help mold your decision. 

That's perfectly said, they help us be enlightened about a particular game, in order to make decision if it's pleasing or not. That's why I watch the trailer first or seeking others remarks before heading to the store to order or download the game.