Register Now
The Blackangel

MTG, YGO, or Pokemon?

On 9/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, Family sedan said:

I also wish I had gotten those Black Sabbath trading cards when I saw them, mind you I don't order stuff, so I either have to see it in stores, or I don't get it.

I have a massive collection of Simpsons trading cards and NKOTB trading cards. Well, I don't know if they're technically "trading" cards, but they're collectible cards. And I have every one of them. Most of them I have a lot of duplicates.

21 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have a massive collection of Simpsons trading cards and NKOTB trading cards. Well, I don't know if they're technically "trading" cards, but they're collectible cards. And I have every one of them. Most of them I have a lot of duplicates.

1990 SIMPSONS (FULL SET 150/150) & STICKER ALBUM  is worth $149.99 in ebay. If I had that, I'd be putting it up for sale. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

1990 SIMPSONS (FULL SET 150/150) & STICKER ALBUM  is worth $149.99 in ebay. If I had that, I'd be putting it up for sale.

If I could find the cards right now, I would. But I have so much shit piled up around here that it would take me forever to find it. Unless I got extremely lucky, I would probably be old and gray before I found it.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - most people really enjoy the cartoon series of Pokémon. I was so addicted to it. If I looked well enough, I might find some of the Pokémon toys I had back then. 

Yup. There were some hardcore fans of this anime series. But the game Pokemon go was contrary to that. You need to roam around and collect the creatures. It was initially banned in our country as it was Hazardous to kids. 

On 9/12/2021 at 1:50 AM, The Blackangel said:

If I could find the cards right now, I would. But I have so much shit piled up around here that it would take me forever to find it. Unless I got extremely lucky, I would probably be old and gray before I found it.

Just don't give up on the search, you might get lucky - you can never tell what would happen. 

On 9/13/2021 at 1:46 AM, Family sedan said:

Heatman, you really ought to collect the top Buick Regal race cars of 1981 and '82.  I'm normally a Chevy guy, but Buick is GM too and these cars won a lot of races in the hands of drivers like Darrell Waltrip, Bobby Allison, Richard Petty and Cale Yarborough.  They had nice styling line too.

Alright mate - thanks for the heads up, I'm definitely going to look into the possibility of picking them up sooner than later. 

Also look for the Sunoco #94 Oldsmobile Cutlass of thee late '80's and early '90's, Harry Gant's Skoal #33 Olds and of course mid and late '80's Chevy Monte Carlo SSes.  And '80's and '90's T-Birds, they may be Ford, but they look cool and they sometimes won.  An underdog race car that looked kind of cool was Buddy Arrington's #67 Dodge Mirada of the early '80's.

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

Also look for the Sunoco #94 Oldsmobile Cutlass of thee late '80's and early '90's, Harry Gant's Skoal #33 Olds and of course mid and late '80's Chevy Monte Carlo SSes.  And '80's and '90's T-Birds, they may be Ford, but they look cool and they sometimes won.  An underdog race car that looked kind of cool was Buddy Arrington's #67 Dodge Mirada of the early '80's.

Dodge Mirada of the early '80's really looks cool with its designs. I like that perfection. 

2 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Chrysler who were the parent company of Dodge at the time didn't have the wherewithal to win.  Buddy Arrington may be the greatest Winston Cup driver ever to have gone winless.  Otherwise my vote would go to J.D. McDuffie or Mike Skinner.

That's absolutely correct as I couldn't agree any less from what you have just stated about J.D. McDuffie or Mike Skinner.

2 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I thought Mike Skinner's career was going to take off when he got to Richard Childress Racing in Cup, but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

Yeah - it's actually was very shocking to me as well because I really believe that he had the potential.