Register Now
The Blackangel

Favorite and Least Favorite Board Game

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

None of these games that you have mentioned here are board games. It's like you haven't gotten around any board games yet? 

I understand that known it's a board game, I haven't played any of the board games, I simply displayed this options because they are simply the ones I've been playing. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that known it's a board game, I haven't played any of the board games, I simply displayed this options because they are simply the ones I've been playing. 

It seems like board games aren't really your thing? It's interesting when you get around it, I'm just saying if you consider it in the future. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you have Playstation 4, you can easily check out this Chess game. You are going to love it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If you have Playstation 4, you can easily check out this Chess game. You are going to love it. 

I don't have PlayStation 4 console, I am simply using the lower version which is PS3. I'll watch the trailer when I am back home, because the image shows, it will be a wonderful game.