Register Now
_B_

PC or mobile for Among us?

I play Among Us on mobile when I do get the chance to. But, I am definitely considering buying the PC version in the future as it would just be easier and is just generally better. Which one do you guys play on?

Yeah, it plays the same on both, that's why it's so accessible for people. It doesn't take much to run on PC at all, and it runs great on mobile as well. I have only played the PC version, but am thinking of downloading the mobile version for when I'm on the go. 😄 

I haven't played the game on PC yet, and it's free on mobile, so mobile all the way! Jokes aside, it isn't very costly on PC so I'm considering buying it. For those of you that have bought it on PC, is it much different to mobile version?

5 hours ago, ARx182 said:

I haven't played the game on PC yet, and it's free on mobile, so mobile all the way! Jokes aside, it isn't very costly on PC so I'm considering buying it. For those of you that have bought it on PC, is it much different to mobile version?

I didn't noticed any difference with the mobile and PC. Only difference is that big screen on PC makes you move to different places lot quicker than mobile. 

I have Among Us on smart phone. The interface on the mobile app is cleaner & easier to navigate. The game itself, costs $4.99 on PC through the steam marketplace so it makes sense to go with the free version. 

Edited by Alexander.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, skyfire said:

It is free on android so I don't even know if the paid version on the mobile exists. I never honestly noticed any such option on android. 

It's free on all mobiles, iOS and Android. It's pretty much the exact same thing on mobile and PC, but I guess PC gamers prefer gaming on PC to mobile.

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah but the other user is saying there is DLC coming up or so. I didn't noticed any such for android platform as of yet. 

I imagine that would be coming out for both the PC and mobile versions of the game. It's very likely the DLC that's being spoken for, is a patch that the devs want to make to update the game a bit. I don't see it costing gamers any money, but I could be wrong of course. 

even if i'm a PC gamer, i still would go for Among us on Phone for two reasons :

1- Free .

2- Not demanding, so i don't need a pc to play it or buy it.

3- You still can use Discord on mobile to chat or talk with friends in voice chat while playing it, so who needs a PC in this case :D