Register Now
isaiah990

Clan match

Me and my clan were murdering a bunch of teams in team deathmatch in COD mobile😂. I was spraying with a chopper. Enemies tried calling in choppers, but my clanmate used Sam turrets and destroyed them. We put our choppers in the center of the map and mowed them down as our team moved in their base. We got in buildings and used the cold-blooded perk to render their scorestreaks useless. We were shooting so many enemies, they were just hiding in their bases or respawning behind ours lol. 1 enemy rage-quit. In 1 game, our team had 65 kills while the enemy only had 20-25.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:36 AM, isaiah990 said:

Me and my clan were murdering a bunch of teams in team deathmatch in COD mobile😂. I was spraying with a chopper. Enemies tried calling in choppers, but my clanmate used Sam turrets and destroyed them. We put our choppers in the center of the map and mowed them down as our team moved in their base. We got in buildings and used the cold-blooded perk to render their scorestreaks useless. We were shooting so many enemies, they were just hiding in their bases or respawning behind ours lol. 1 enemy rage-quit. In 1 game, our team had 65 kills while the enemy only had 20-25.

I believe that you guys had a better fighting strategy planned out which really gave you guys a better advantage over them. It's more like having your enemies pinned down and ready for the kill.