Register Now
Kane99

PS5 Teardown, a look inside

Sony released a video showcasing the PS5 and it being taken apart to see the innards of the machine. You can watch that video below. Goodness this console is huge though. Just look how big it is compared to the guy in the video. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS5 console advertisement is simply tantalizing at the moment, it's tempting me to break the bank and buy it irrespective of the price, lol. I'll wait for the right time to purchase, I'm not in a haste. 

Yeah - and I actually think that the reason why they did this was for their fans to see the amount of work that was put into making the console. 

veryone commenting about this dude tearing down the parts and explaining in such a calm way and not screaming like youtubers and exaggerate in every sentences. Every electronic manufacturers needs to do this and show customers what they really get and how it is produced after launching a product. That would be great!!!

23 hours ago, Empire said:

veryone commenting about this dude tearing down the parts and explaining in such a calm way and not screaming like youtubers and exaggerate in every sentences. Every electronic manufacturers needs to do this and show customers what they really get and how it is produced after launching a product. That would be great!!!

I'm sure that in most cases they wouldn't went to go through the stress of doing that because just looking at, it doesn't look like an easy task at all. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - and I actually think that the reason why they did this was for their fans to see the amount of work that was put into making the console. 

Yeah, they really put in alot of good work making PS5, and at the moment the console is worth every extolment and penny tagged on it. I am simply planning on upgrading my PS4 console to PS5. I'll simply be saving gradually if I can meet up the target.