Register Now
22_22

Epic Games - ABZÛ is currently free!

I had not come across Epic Games until a few weeks back when I heard they were giving away Football Manager 2020 for free. Even though the new game is coming out soon I could not believe they would offer such a thing. Turns out they did and I have been playing it a lot these last few days. But the more I use Epic Games the more I realise that it is very common for them to allow free downloads of games. They have a few freebies right now but the most notable is argubably ABZÛ which is an adventure game for you underwater enthusiasts! And it is meant to cost £15 so a big saving indeed.

Has anyone tried this game?

There's a couple of games offered free a week. They vary in quality, genre, scale, purchase price and personal appeal, but's it is definably something Epic are doing right and there is some really good games offered. Project Storm 2: Vietnam is also free right now.

As for ABZU, I haven't tried it yet, but knowing the developer and their other work, this isn't a game themed around action, challenge or role-play, it's about relaxation, therapy and captivating visuals to suit.