Register Now
22_22

Most you've spent on a mobile phone game?

Whether it is the application itself, or the add ons or extras that you have purchased in game... What was the most you have ever spent on a mobile phone game?

I think I can say quite proudly that I have never spent a penny on a game as I have lots of restrictions on my phone. I do not know many gamers like me who have done this. Is it unusual? But please do share with me your stories and what you've spent money on in game!

I've never been one to spend much on mobile anything. I tried one of those online claw machines and paid maybe $5 max. I considered buying coins and stuff in some games, but I never go through with it. I just see no point in it personally. But, to each their own. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've never been one to spend much on mobile anything. I tried one of those online claw machines and paid maybe $5 max. I considered buying coins and stuff in some games, but I never go through with it. I just see no point in it personally. But, to each their own. 

I share the same opinion - I haven't spent money on any other mobile game, but I grew a really strong attachment to Clash Royale, which led to me spending a lot of money on the game.

On 2/15/2021 at 2:51 AM, skyfire said:

I think since the last few MOBA and the FPS games since the lockdown I have kind of starting to spend some money for avoiding the churning. 

I'm not even interested in going down this path again. I need my money so every bit counts so I won't spend my money outside of buying a game.

There was this mobile football game that I played for a while. In order to upgrade my team a bit, I paid like $1.99 a few times, so I spent probably $5 on that alone. But other than that and what I previously mentioned in this topic, that is really it for me. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:14 PM, Kane99 said:

There was this mobile football game that I played for a while. In order to upgrade my team a bit, I paid like $1.99 a few times, so I spent probably $5 on that alone. But other than that and what I previously mentioned in this topic, that is really it for me. 

Mobile spending is far more ridiculous than on other platforms. That's why I hardly spend on apps.

On 3/1/2021 at 9:22 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm not even interested in going down this path again. I need my money so every bit counts so I won't spend my money outside of buying a game.

Yeah buying brand new game and then paying for small items inside can be pretty bad.