Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to find out they've given discount to their products. And I hope not that kind of discount they'll show negative sign but when compared to others product prices it simply became higher. 

I believe that most online merchants stores do that and it's not surprising that Steam offers discounts on their game products. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I believe that most online merchants stores do that and it's not surprising that Steam offers discounts on their game products. 

That's massive. We all know how discounts attracts more people coming to buy from a particular store in order to earn fair share of the discount. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's massive. We all know how discounts attracts more people coming to buy from a particular store in order to earn fair share of the discount. 

There are so many other gaming online stores out there which would be gamers immediate alternative if Steam sells too costly with no discounts. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of online stores offers discounts on daily basis in order to get more customers patronizing them. It's a great tool to getting customers. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of online stores offers discounts on daily basis in order to get more customers patronizing them. It's a great tool to getting customers. 

Seriously, with so many competitive markets, it's understandable that someone would be looking for an opportunity to get discounts. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, with so many competitive markets, it's understandable that someone would be looking for an opportunity to get discounts. 

Exactly, it's why you get to see those discounts being offered all the time and it's for the purpose of keeping the customers that buy from them. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Discount is part of the enticing offer which an entrepreneur can keep to customers. I always feel special when I buy a video game accessories maybe buying about 3-4 and getting a gift for my patronage. 

I was given 15% discount on the pro controller that I had purchased last month from Amazon, although it would have been more if I had waited for Black Friday's deals. 

39 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I was given 15% discount on the pro controller that I had purchased last month from Amazon, although it would have been more if I had waited for Black Friday's deals. 

15% discount is a good cut off price for the pro controller if you ask. You don't get such offers all the time especially from Amazon. 

If their is enough discount for a pro controller I'll simply go for it, even if what I have is my last penny, I'll give it out, knowing that I'll get a replacement. Satisfy my urge for the controller that will last for a long time, is a priority too plus I got it for cheap. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:51 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It could've been wonderful you waited more for black Friday order

Yeah, it would have been a good wait but in the end, I couldn't wait any longer as I needed that almost at the time I had to get it.