Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, their is every right that we should know other things even though it's out of our reach. Remember, no knowledge is a waste, it can be useful in the future. 

Seriously - knowing the price of a game console or controller that I'm sure that I can't afford is a useless information to me. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - knowing the price of a game console or controller that I'm sure that I can't afford is a useless information to me. 

😅😅😅😅😅😅, It's quite hilarious with what you're just saying. It means those that did theory in school without seeing what they learned simply wasted their time and resources going to school, lol. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

😅😅😅😅😅😅, It's quite hilarious with what you're just saying. It means those that did theory in school without seeing what they learned simply wasted their time and resources going to school, lol. 

No, not really what I'm trying to say. I'm talking about knowing the result of something already and being certain it's not useful to you. Still seeking that thing out isn't wise in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

No, not really what I'm trying to say. I'm talking about knowing the result of something already and being certain it's not useful to you. Still seeking that thing out isn't wise in my opinion. 

I got you right now. When you know such information wouldn't be pivotal to you, or adding any value at the meantime you shouldn't waste your time on it, rather invest it elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I got you right now. When you know such information wouldn't be pivotal to you, or adding any value at the meantime you shouldn't waste your time on it, rather invest it elsewhere. 

Exactly my point. I'd rather be on the look out for cheaper controllers that are not above my spending budget, rather than looking at one that's too expensive for me. 

Exactly my point. I'd rather be on the look out for cheaper controllers that are not above my spending budget, rather than looking at one that's too expensive for me. 

Yes, that's what matters most. The reason why I discovered those high controllers is simply that, I went in search of another which I can afford, but unexpectedly I saw others randomly popping up, that's how I saw the Xbox series X controller that cost $181. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's what matters most. The reason why I discovered those high controllers is simply that, I went in search of another which I can afford, but unexpectedly I saw others randomly popping up, that's how I saw the Xbox series X controller that cost $181. 

Yeah - I know that's very common with searching for products on Amazon.com because they always list similar products under the one you've searched for. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I know that's very common with searching for products on Amazon.com because they always list similar products under the one you've searched for. 

You're there, that's how most of the E-commerce stores does, they'll simply display others below as suggestions incase if you're still interested. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, that's how most of the E-commerce stores does, they'll simply display others below as suggestions incase if you're still interested. 

Yeah - most online stores use that as their product promotion or marketing strategy. Once you look up a product, they bombard you with a lot more to increase the chances of you buying more. 

Yeah - most online stores use that as their product promotion or marketing strategy. Once you look up a product, they bombard you with a lot more to increase the chances of you buying more. 

Lol, at times I wonder if they take me as a rich dude or what self. Because the bombarding of items is simply much, and the prices is way too much especially on those new gen consoles. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's a bit expensive for some people but it's definitely worth the price of it if you ask me. The most important thing is that you're getting something of good quality. 

What I see many saying about the country via search engine review sites shoes that the Ninetendo switch controller is superb and worth every penny you're spending for it. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, at times I wonder if they take me as a rich dude or what self. Because the bombarding of items is simply much, and the prices is way too much especially on those new gen consoles. 

Well, it's their first duty to try as much as possible to market their products aggressively but it's the buyers decision to buy. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've even saw a controller at Amazon that cost total of $187, that's simply for Xbox series X. Their are quality controllers just the price makes it quite out of reach for some persons. 

I would rather use the $187 and invest in cryptocurrency trading. It's going to pay me better interest over a period of time than just getting a controller with it. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I would rather use the $187 and invest in cryptocurrency trading. It's going to pay me better interest over a period of time than just getting a controller with it. 

Lsughs,😂😂😂. I think that's a good point to multiply your earnings. But not the case for those that have it plenty on their bank account. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lsughs,😂😂😂. I think that's a good point to multiply your earnings. But not the case for those that have it plenty on their bank account. 

I would be very blunt with you ; using a controller that's worth $187 is completely unacceptable and ridiculous to me. Who does that really?