Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

Without a doubt hands down the best horror game ever made is Deadly Premonition. Not so much in the scary part but the absurdity of the game itself and the wacky story makes it one of the best games ever made, maybe i should do a write up about this classic in the good bad games thread. Since well You either love Deadly Premonition or you hate it. 

Their are thousands of horror games out there, you can't complete them all, you just have to pick some and leave some out. Because not every horror game will interest you. At the moment, I'm loving my time with 'Alien: Isolation, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. 

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Without a doubt hands down the best horror game ever made is Deadly Premonition. Not so much in the scary part but the absurdity of the game itself and the wacky story makes it one of the best games ever made, maybe i should do a write up about this classic in the good bad games thread. Since well You either love Deadly Premonition or you hate it. 

Deadly Premonition? This is my first time of hearing about the game. If you would do a write up about it and it gives a better details on that game, that's going to be something welcoming which I would look forward to. 

I checked it out, you can Google it out too if you care. It's an open world survival horror game compatible with Nintendo switch, Microsoft windows, PS3, and Xbox 360. Not available for PS4, PS5 and Xbox series X/S. Because it was released in 2010 which is more than a decade. During the time of it's release, PS4, PS5 and Xbox series X/S wasn't available. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I can't say if it can be called best ever but I think Dying Light was pretty good game.

Dying Light is good survival horror game. That's different from just a horror game and it's why I love the game so much. Defeating the zombies/monsters gives a good feeling. 

On 4/18/2022 at 9:54 AM, Heatman said:

Deadly Premonition? This is my first time of hearing about the game. If you would do a write up about it and it gives a better details on that game, that's going to be something welcoming which I would look forward to. 

I think this video explains it way better then i ever could, so if you've got 10 minutes to spare check it out :

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

I think this video explains it way better then i ever could, so if you've got 10 minutes to spare check it out :

This is a really good review. I picked up that the game entered Guinness book of record, not many games gets that kind of record. The developers tried well to make the game realistic enough with having flies buzz over when you don't bath for too long, I like that. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:30 PM, Heatman said:

Dying Light is good survival horror game. That's different from just a horror game and it's why I love the game so much. Defeating the zombies/monsters gives a good feeling. 

I played Dying Light, and I liked it. However, I have not started playing Dying Light 2. In fact, I have no intention to buy this game.

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I played Dying Light, and I liked it. However, I have not started playing Dying Light 2. In fact, I have no intention to buy this game.

The game will always be here whenever you are ready to play it unless you have moved on from playing survival horror games by that time. 

There are so many of them. Some I can't remember now. But I can give you a few of those I remember. Bloodborne. The last of us. The evil within is also good to try out. You should also try the residents evil if you haven't tried 

I played this cool horror game based on zombies some few weeks ago called Dying light 2 stay human available on Nintendo switch , PlayStation and Xbox series X. The game is an open world survival horror and TechLand Did a good job to make it quite scary.