Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Dead space. The whole series is good, the first one is outstanding but after that they added more action which resulted in less horror. But latly I have to say Phasmophobia

Just watching the trailer, my heart was pounding, and I had to remind myself several times to FUCKING BREATHE.

Unholy shit!

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Just watching the trailer, my heart was pounding, and I had to remind myself several times to FUCKING BREATHE.

Unholy shit!

sounds like you was not aware of the game till now then. Should get it and play and see if you love getting screamed

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

I definitely was unaware of the game. If I got into playing it, I would probably be found unconscious several times slumped over my keyboard because I forgot to breathe. That's why I'm going to avoid that game for as long as I live. 

Maybe that's what you should have said... 

Clock Tower is awesome. I remember playing it in 2004 and I loved the cheesy dialogue. It was like playing a slasher film, because you didn't know the identity of your stalker, Scissorman. But when you did uncover the secrets, it came as a shock.

You couldn't retaliate with firearms. One of the sequels had a guy helping you who was a cop or a detective, however. Zombies busted into a hospital, and you had to quickly shoot all of them. It was funny, because it felt out of place a little in a game that saw you running away, or hiding most of the time... 

On 5/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, The Blackangel said:

Unholy shit!

Phasmophobia does that to many people don't worry. I don't know though, Outlast is far more scary in my opinion in how it can turn a nice comfortable atmosphere into a hellish nightmare in an instant.