Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

On 5/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

Outlast is crazy. I love playing it. Especially Outlast 2.

I haven't played it in a couple of years but I also love it. The imagery is what really does it for me.

On 5/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I've been playing Outlast 1 and enjoying it. Sometimes I can smell the blood right through the tv screen. I also have Outlast 2 I'm gonna play after. And after that I'm gonna play Evil Within 2. 

I started Outlast 2 but haven't gotten around to finishing it, I keep forgetting about it until somebody brings it up lol.

Now that I think about it, Resident Evil Village has terrible writing. I mean, it flat out sucks. 

Not to mention that Resident Evil is STILL an action saga at heart, with snippets of horror. Despite all this crap that Capcom tells you, I recommend you just play them, knowing it's a flavor of the week thing now that won't hold up.

The 2002 remake is a primary example of HOW you do a horror game, and a remake at that. Nothing even compares to that game for scares. Nothing. Except maybe Silent Hill.

In my opinion, Harry Mason was like the Ethan Winters of 1999. 😄

Moderator Edit: I see you're still having trouble embedding YouTube videos @Candy Stick. May I ask what bowser you use to access the site? I just have a feeling that could be the first to figuring out what's wrong.

Edited by Shagger

48 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

I use Opera on my Android smartphone. 

According to Opera Forums, this appears to be an known issue with Opera running on Android, but not windows. I use Opera GX on my laptop and it works just fine. You've probably thought of this, but have you tried using a different browser? I use Chrome on my phone and, again, experience no issues.

Edited by Shagger

On 6/18/2021 at 4:01 AM, Candy Stick said:

If you happen to still own a PS2, I highly recommend you give both Obscure games a shot. They have local co-op included. 🙀

Obscure was really good. I played Aftermath, so I don't know how the first one was. But games like that need some kind of remake. Obscure and The Suffering need a ps5 version. 

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

According to Opera Forums, this appears to be an known issue with Opera running on Android, but not windows. I use Opera GX on my laptop and it works just fine. You've probably thought of this, but have you tried using a different browser? I use Chrome on my phone and, again, experience no issues.

I don't know if it's available on android or it it's an exclusive iPhone browser, but have you considered Safari? I have no issues embedding videos when I'm on my phone.

As I've said before, I'm not exactly the most technologically educated. So this may be something so completely asinine that a monkey would already know the answer to it.

Edited by The Blackangel

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

Off the top of my head:-

1.) Silent Hill 2

2.) Lone Survivor

3.) Neverending Nightmares

4.) Resident Evil 4

5.) Alien Isolation

6.) The Evil Within 2

7.) Outlast

8.) P.T.

9.) Amnesia: The Dark Descent

10.) Dead Space

Somehow I forgot my favourite game of all time: The Last Of Us. I deserve a smack on the ol’ behind!