Register Now
Kane99

Tough games you still haven't beaten

I don't think a topic like this exists yet, so I figure it's time we make one. What are some of those extremely tough games that you still haven't beaten? Games that are so hard, that most people give up. I find that with the first TMNT game, as well as the legend of zelda 2. Both games on the NES. I would also include Dark Souls, as I just don't have the patience to 'git good'. There's a lot of NES, SNES, Genesis games and more that I haven't completed. 

Name some tough games you still can't finish to this day. 

TMNT and Zelda 2 were so easy. I don’t get where people are getting the idea that they were hard games to beat. Zelda 2 could be a little cryptic in some areas, but that would last for all of 5 seconds.

Legacy Of The Wizard is the one that gets my vote. To beat it you have to find 4 crowns to wake a dragon so that you can kill it. I’ve been playing the game for 30 fucking years and have so far found only ONE GOD DAMN CROWN.

So if you’re looking for hard, then you’ve found it.

2 minutes ago, m76 said:

i've beaten every game I wanted to. If I quit trying to finish a game it is because I didn't find it enjoyable, not because it was too hard.

I think it goes hand in hand somtimes, if you find a game to hard then your probably not enjoying it either.

9 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I think it goes hand in hand somtimes, if you find a game to hard then your probably not enjoying it either.

I don't think that's ever happened to me. There must be some other contributing factor. Like being too repetitive or boring, or I simply wasn't interested in the story, rather than it just being too hard. If I like a game just find it too hard I'll lower the difficulty level even to story mode if necessary.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

TMNT and Zelda 2 were so easy. I don’t get where people are getting the idea that they were hard games to beat. Zelda 2 could be a little cryptic in some areas, but that would last for all of 5 seconds.

Legacy Of The Wizard is the one that gets my vote. To beat it you have to find 4 crowns to wake a dragon so that you can kill it. I’ve been playing the game for 30 fucking years and have so far found only ONE GOD DAMN CROWN.

So if you’re looking for hard, then you’ve found it.

Not all of us are pro gamers like yourself. 😄 Maybe I just suck, but still, I would have loved to beat either game. Maybe if I replayed them again recently, I might have a better chance. 

Yikes, I think I'll pass on playing that one. 

2 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Cuphead.

The game is still on my PC, but I never got to end it.

It's just very hard and I'm not type of person to rage.

When I'm not good to a game, I just quit.

I still have yet to play it. I hear it's notoriously tough, but it's all about timing and precision. All of which I don't have these days lol.