Register Now
Kane99

Easy games to master for Esports?

What would you guys say is the easiest games to get involved in for esports? I am by no means a pro gamer, and I doubt I could actually win an actual esports event, but I think it would be quite cool. Anyway, what are some games that are easy to get into and maybe even master? 

Fortnite? it seems to be so easy once your accuracy is fine enough, a matter of few matches and settings and you are good to go, it's a piece of cake compared to csgo, there might be easier games as well such as Overwatch

It really depends on the games you enjoy playing and how much you enjoy playing them. To be able to master a game for esports it would have to be a game that you play a lot and wouldn't mind spending the hours on to better yourself. For example for me it would more than likely have to be Fortnite that I would end up choosing to master for esports and more competitive play just because it's a game that I play a lot and I enjoy playing for hours at a time when I have the chance.

Rocket League and Fortnite are two good video games that you can start with, to master e-sports. Just like anything in life, it takes time to become good. Rocket League is a special game that combines soccer and racing. It is known for its mechanics that are simple to understand and its gameplay that is fast-paced. And Fortnite on the otherhand? Well, who hasn't heard of this game :classic_biggrin: