Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Which is scariest?

Which is the scariest?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be the scariest situation you find yourself in?

• Alone in a locked down hospital with slaughtered bodies everywhere from monsters
    • Stuck in a torture room with fresh mutilated bodies on gurneys, hung torsos from chains, body parts and torture machines throughout
    • Evil demon terrorizing you in a haunted mansion with all the doors and windows sealed
    • Your country begins the incarceration, torture, and genocide of people that look like you and all borders closed
    • Enslaved on an alien ship to be used for inhumane experimentation

On 10/11/2020 at 9:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

It takes something completely different to scare me. This kind of shit would be more annoying than anything.

But considering who has been in power the last 3½ years, all you have to do is talk to someone Hispanic and you will realize that Americans have been living in option 4.

Option 4 could actually include #2 and #5 because in genocide they could find themselves in a torture chamber or have inhumane experimentation done on them. 

I've grew up in a pretty violent community so I've seen my fair share of mass murders. I've also worked in law enforcement so I've definitely seen some pretty heinous stuff as well. I choose number not because I'd be completely scared but I wouldn't have an idea as to how to kill those monsters so I'd have to come up with something pretty grandiose like blowing up the entire hospital with me in it. Demons don't really scare me because I already know how to deal with a situation like that. Torture room is a bit tame and mass genocides aren't going to scare me either. Enslaved on an alien ship - I've been through my own version of torture so them experimenting on me wouldn't necessarily scare me.

27 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I've grew up in a pretty violent community so I've seen my fair share of mass murders. I've also worked in law enforcement so I've definitely seen some pretty heinous stuff as well. I choose number not because I'd be completely scared but I wouldn't have an idea as to how to kill those monsters so I'd have to come up with something pretty grandiose like blowing up the entire hospital with me in it. Demons don't really scare me because I already know how to deal with a situation like that. Torture room is a bit tame and mass genocides aren't going to scare me either. Enslaved on an alien ship - I've been through my own version of torture so them experimenting on me wouldn't necessarily scare me.

That's rough. In your case the simplest thing might scare you like a bunch of happy clowns skipping down the street with bloody aprons and naked headless dolls. Seems your fear is not knowing how to defeat the threat instead of the actual situation. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

2 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's rough. In your case the simplest thing might scare you like a bunch of happy clowns skipping down the street with bloody aprons and headless dolls. Seems your fear is not knowing how to defeat the threat instead of the actual situation. 

I'd just kill the clown so that wouldn't scare me at all. I can roll with the unpredictable situations but I prefer to enter said situations with at least a bit of preparation although life isn't really like that. 

6 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I’ve got 30 years experience with daemonology. I know how to handle that side as well. It’s actually quite easy if you stand firm.

30 years don't compare to the 3 seconds you have frozen into as a demon is spiderwebbed to your ceiling twisting it's head at you. And another pale face rises on the side of your bed. You know you are vulnerable and a claw rises slowly on the other side. Your blanket is being tugged away at the foot of the bed. No where to run. The windows are sealed. The door is open though. But you can never reach it. It mocks you. What then brave soul? 

You people are full of shit; One man swinging an axe will make you call the cops and cower in the dirty grass. Every one of you will scream out once that long axe sways upon your legs. Who do you think you are? Not living in reality; that's for sure. Dumb answer being a vegetable. typical from a frog slinging tongue. 

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

30 years don't compare to the 3 seconds you have frozen into as a demon is spiderwebbed to your ceiling twisting it's head at you. And another pale face rises on the side of your bed. You know you are vulnerable and a claw rises slowly on the other side. Your blanket is being tugged away at the foot of the bed. No where to run. The windows are sealed. The door is open though. But you can never reach it. It mocks you. What then brave soul? 

I've encountered them more than once. I never "froze" as you put it. The initial surprise of seeing another one does make one pause, but not all freeze.

7 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You people are full of shit; One man swinging an axe will make you call the cops and cower in the dirty grass. Every one of you will scream out once that long axe sways upon your legs. Who do you think you are? Not living in reality; that's for sure. Dumb answer being a vegetable. typical from a frog slinging tongue. 

Wrong side of the bed today?