Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You should try and play the first part of The Last Of Us as it would help you with the game's background build up. 

Their is no problem, I'll consider it. But at this moment I don't know if it's compatible with my PS3 console. Do you think I can play TLOU 1 using my PS3? 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:02 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is no problem, I'll consider it. But at this moment I don't know if it's compatible with my PS3 console. Do you think I can play TLOU 1 using my PS3? 

Yes of course, The Last Of Us 1 is available on Playstation 3. It's gameplay on it is smooth too. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, The Last Of Us 1 is available on Playstation 3. It's gameplay on it is smooth too. 

Since it's playable on PS3 I'll definitely go get it through installation from a local gaming store where I install video games. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Even if their are gamers who love such, it will be few. Because no gamer love repetitive moments of gaming. That will make me fade up with the game, and lack motivation. 

I have dumped some games as a result of this kind of let down with the gameplay because it's something that's not necessarily needed for me when it comes to doing something important in games. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:20 AM, Justin11 said:

Since it's playable on PS3 I'll definitely go get it through installation from a local gaming store where I install video games. 

You should do that and not wait for you to get Playstation 4 before getting the game. It's almost the same gaming experience with PS3 as it is in PS4. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should do that and not wait for you to get Playstation 4 before getting the game. It's almost the same gaming experience with PS3 as it is in PS4. 

I've already concluded earlier after you told me that its almost similar to PS4 game-play and graphics. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've already concluded earlier after you told me that its almost similar to PS4 game-play and graphics. 

Most of the time, when the jump or gap in the Playstation gen console is just one, it doesn't have much difference in the games that you play on it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, when the jump or gap in the Playstation gen console is just one, it doesn't have much difference in the games that you play on it. 

Especially when it comes to PS4 and PS5 consoles. Just that the spirit of new console is always enticing. That's why we need upgrade when the new one is introduced. 

33 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Especially when it comes to PS4 and PS5 consoles. Just that the spirit of new console is always enticing. That's why we need upgrade when the new one is introduced. 

That is actually very true when it comes to having a new console to play with because it's going to be very thrilling for you you know when that it's a new console to play with.

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That is actually very true when it comes to having a new console to play with because it's going to be very thrilling for you you know when that it's a new console to play with.

Sure, the joy that comes from a new console is very much satisfying. It increases the immersion, and makes you very much willing to play at all costs. 

There's something very relaxing about doing familiar things in a game. I wouldn't want it to be exactly the same because yes that would be boring. However, if it's a farming game for example, as long as the quests ask for different types of crops that would be just enough change to keep it interesting I think! I think that's why I enjoy playing Farm Together so much (it has a fantastic music score, so relaxing) the graphics are nice, the gameplay is simple and it helps me unwind mentally. :) 

16 hours ago, Sharon said:

There's something very relaxing about doing familiar things in a game. I wouldn't want it to be exactly the same because yes that would be boring. However, if it's a farming game for example, as long as the quests ask for different types of crops that would be just enough change to keep it interesting I think! I think that's why I enjoy playing Farm Together so much (it has a fantastic music score, so relaxing) the graphics are nice, the gameplay is simple and it helps me unwind mentally. 🙂

That is exactly the point of stressing the fact that when you keep on repeating the same thing that is hundred percent the same with what you played before it's going to bore you to hell because there will be no fun in doing that.

If you're gamer looking for a game to bolster your self immersion or eagerness to play on, then you need to play a video game that has amazing features like, diverse seasons in the game-play, different backgrounds after each chapter or level, different fighting or shooting style, and armours too, etc. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If you're gamer looking for a game to bolster your self immersion or eagerness to play on, then you need to play a video game that has amazing features like, diverse seasons in the game-play, different backgrounds after each chapter or level, different fighting or shooting style, and armours too, etc. 

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a very good option for me when such a game with amazing features is to be considered. I'd take it on any chance I got. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a very good option for me when such a game with amazing features is to be considered. I'd take it on any chance I got. 

I think it's Final Fantasy 14 that I'm in the mood for right now. It's a good game for all I care about and being a Square Enix game is an added extra dimension to the game.