Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think it's Final Fantasy 14 that I'm in the mood for right now. It's a good game for all I care about and being a Square Enix game is an added extra dimension to the game. 

I have been looking for any new games that the company Square Enix made in order for me to see what they are capable of making in this modern generation but haven't really seen anything that fantastic.

Edited by Heatman

On 11/22/2021 at 4:51 PM, Heatman said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a very good option for me when such a game with amazing features is to be considered. I'd take it on any chance I got. 

Yes, lots of gamers have said almost same thing. They simply wants to see the final fantasy VII get remastered. Due to its amazing gameplay and features back then. They see it as one of the best franchise edition of final fantasy series. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, lots of gamers have said almost same thing. They simply wants to see the final fantasy VII get remastered. Due to its amazing gameplay and features back then. They see it as one of the best franchise edition of final fantasy series. 

Seriously, if I reason it very well, I think that Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite of all the series of the game. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if I reason it very well, I think that Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite of all the series of the game. 

With what I see in the game, I see no other editions of the game being a challenge to the final fantasy 7. I still prefer the game than any other in the F.F series. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With what I see in the game, I see no other editions of the game being a challenge to the final fantasy 7. I still prefer the game than any other in the F.F series. 

Final Fantasy 14 is another good part of the FF games series. Although, I'm really confused on which one is their best. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Final Fantasy 14 is another good part of the FF games series. Although, I'm really confused on which one is their best. 

I think that Final Fantasy 15 is better for me in the gameplay and game's mechanics when compared to the FF 14. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that Final Fantasy 15 is better for me in the gameplay and game's mechanics when compared to the FF 14. 

Final Fantasy 14 is all a better one for me, I can't really say much about what other gamers preferred ones would be. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:28 AM, Justin11 said:

I've only played three versions of F.F series and the most interesting one for me is F.F VII. That's the one I simply seek for it's remake, the gameplay and the background impressed me alot. 

If you don't have a knack for poor graphics, you can try start playing from FF1 up to FF 7 at least and then play their remakes. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you don't have a knack for poor graphics, you can try start playing from FF1 up to FF 7 at least and then play their remakes. 

I am concerned for poor graphics, that's why I seek for the F.F 7 to be remastered, due to its poor graphics game-play. But the gameplay is inch perfect, I still love it till date. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am concerned for poor graphics, that's why I seek for the F.F 7 to be remastered, due to its poor graphics game-play. But the gameplay is inch perfect, I still love it till date. 

If that's the case then, it's better to move further up to the game's series. At least, from Final Fantasy 11 upwards. 

Just now, Heatman said:

If that's the case then, it's better to move further up to the game's series. At least, from Final Fantasy 11 upwards. 

I've played to final fantasy 14. But the edition 7 remains my favourite. It's been a while I played it, but I want the game to get a remastered version. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've played to final fantasy 14. But the edition 7 remains my favourite. It's been a while I played it, but I want the game to get a remastered version. 

Yeah, I do get that a lot of time because it's also among my favorites when it comes to Final Fantasy games especially the FF7 Remake. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I do get that a lot of time because it's also among my favorites when it comes to Final Fantasy games especially the FF7 Remake. 

Good one, you got what I was saying now. Most of the Final Fantasy series lover choose the edition 7 as the best in the series entire history. 

The Cayo Perico heist is a great way to make money in GTA Online. Unfortunately, it's the only good way so you kind of have to keep playing it over and over again if you want to afford some of the things in the game. It definitely gets boring if you have to do it all the time.