Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I hate it repeating almost same missions, levels, opponents putting in same attire all the time. I love moving to totally different missions with new look. 

It's actually why I get to quit or dump playing such games that are too repetitive with tasks because they are outrightly boring. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I get to quit or dump playing such games that are too repetitive with tasks because they are outrightly boring. 

Boring indeed, dead target via Android phone is such kind of game with repetitive game levels, nothing different. 

Boring indeed, dead target via Android phone is such kind of game with repetitive game levels, nothing different. 

I'm not that much of a smartphone gamer, so I might not know the game dead target but those repetitive tasks are the same thing all over. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I'm not that much of a smartphone gamer, so I might not know the game dead target but those repetitive tasks are the same thing all over. 

I understand you might not know it, cos their are lots of Android games which I don't know too. But what I'm trying to say is that, some games are just repetitive in nature. 

I understand you might not know it, cos their are lots of Android games which I don't know too. But what I'm trying to say is that, some games are just repetitive in nature. 

Yeah - for the fact that I don't usually get into gaming on mobile phones, it's definitely going to be very difficult for me to know most games on the platform. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - for the fact that I don't usually get into gaming on mobile phones, it's definitely going to be very difficult for me to know most games on the platform. 

Yes, it would be very hard though, because you're not into playing with Android phones. I am not much an Android phone gamer, but I do it occasionally when I have no alternative at that moment. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, it would be very hard though, because you're not into playing with Android phones. I am not much an Android phone gamer, but I do it occasionally when I have no alternative at that moment. 

Yeah - I only play games on my smartphone once in a while especially when I'm not at home. I really hate having my smartphone battery drained as a result of playing games with it. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I only play games on my smartphone once in a while especially when I'm not at home. I really hate having my smartphone battery drained as a result of playing games with it. 

I understand it, but if you're using a long lasting battery you wouldn't complain much about drainage when you feel bored and lonely and hungry to play games via your smart phone. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I understand it, but if you're using a long lasting battery you wouldn't complain much about drainage when you feel bored and lonely and hungry to play games via your smart phone. 

My smartphone isn't really built for gaming in my opinion. It's just only 5000 mAh battery that can barely serve me in a day. 

My smartphone isn't really built for gaming in my opinion. It's just only 5000 mAh battery that can barely serve me in a day. 

5,000 mAh battery is still a long lasting battery, provided the device is gotten as brand new and not fairly used. I don't even fancy much of my time with Android gaming, because I use my smart phone mainly surfing online. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

5,000 mAh battery is still a long lasting battery, provided the device is gotten as brand new and not fairly used. I don't even fancy much of my time with Android gaming, because I use my smart phone mainly surfing online. 

There are so many things that I do with my smartphone that 5000 mAh battery wouldn't be even close to enough to handle for me without adding games to it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many things that I do with my smartphone that 5000 mAh battery wouldn't be even close to enough to handle for me without adding games to it. 

Their are so many things which smart phones carry, which helps soaks down the battery no matter how strong the battery maybe. 

Their are so many things which smart phones carry, which helps soaks down the battery no matter how strong the battery maybe. 

Are you kidding me 😂? Don't tell me that you believe that all those sub applications like DU Cleaner and so on that cools battery down actually works. All those things are useless. 

Are you kidding me 😂? Don't tell me that you believe that all those sub applications like DU Cleaner and so on that cools battery down actually works. All those things are useless. 

They are useless, they are simply occupying your smart phone RAM/ROM space and offering nothing tangible.