Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

Just now, Justin11 said:

They are useless, they are simply occupying your smart phone RAM/ROM space and offering nothing tangible. 

Exactly - It's actually why I'd never bother to have any of them installed on my smartphone because they are just space consuming applications that are worthless. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - It's actually why I'd never bother to have any of them installed on my smartphone because they are just space consuming applications that are worthless. 

Yes, they are simply consuming the space in our device contributing nothing. They are simply worthless to me, because they help too in draining the battery down. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, they are simply consuming the space in our device contributing nothing. They are simply worthless to me, because they help too in draining the battery down. 

Yeah - That's the very reason why I personally manage what I do with my smartphone and regulate how I use my battery life for what's more important than others. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's the very reason why I personally manage what I do with my smartphone and regulate how I use my battery life for what's more important than others. 

Yes, that's exactly how the smart phone should be used. And not bombarding it with apps that doesn't worth it in any way, which drains the battery down constantly. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is even different when it comes to repeating at a task. At least, it's as a result of not having completed the stage. But in a situation after passing a stage, and get to the next stage but only to repeat what you did in the previous stage. 

Their is nothing motivating when you're busy repeating same features in a next level section via video game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's exactly how the smart phone should be used. And not bombarding it with apps that doesn't worth it in any way, which drains the battery down constantly. 

Most of these applications don't necessarily drain the battery but choke the RAM and make the phone to lag when it's been used. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of these applications don't necessarily drain the battery but choke the RAM and make the phone to lag when it's been used. 

Yes, that's what cause the smart phone to misbehave at some point because some of the applications we install. Some are simply not good enough due to how draining it is to both RAM and battery usage. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When a side quest is too long, it gets me bored playing it and not to talk about playing one that's repeatedly giving me the same thing over more than one point. 

It's frustrating to play far too long in a quest without completing it's level. It gonna be very boring without finishing after long duration of play. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's what cause the smart phone to misbehave at some point because some of the applications we install. Some are simply not good enough due to how draining it is to both RAM and battery usage. 

You can imagine playing a very difficult game with your smartphone and it keeps crashing as a result of issues with low RAM. It's why I don't overload my RAM. 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, Justin11 said:

The phone RAM is one of the most important thing that's very critical for me when purchasing any smartphone. I can't use any phone that's below 4G RAM. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can imagine playing a very difficult game with your smartphone and it keeps crashing as a result of issues with low RAM. It's why I don't overload my RAM. 

You shouldn't overload your RAM with lots of apps, because it makes it lag. I don't have much apps that makes it to lag, I pick the apps which is very important to me and install it. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The phone RAM is one of the most important thing that's very critical for me when purchasing any smartphone. I can't use any phone that's below 4G RAM. 

Yes, RAM is very essential in any smart phone, using low RAM phone will make it lag at some point especially when you run much of the utility apps, game apps etc, on it. 

On 10/15/2021 at 12:12 AM, Justin11 said:

Hanging on games repeating myself over and over again in same level makes me grow frustrated and looking more boring to the extent making me quit. 

When you already know what you are going to do in the next task because you have already completed it in the previous stage makes the game uninteresting to play. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When you already know what you are going to do in the next task because you have already completed it in the previous stage makes the game uninteresting to play. 

Yeah, that's completely uninspiring to me when I know what's going to happen in the next chapter or level of the game. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's completely uninspiring to me when I know what's going to happen in the next chapter or level of the game. 

Yeah - there is no fun in it anymore. I'd better go to sleep or play another whole new different game than waste my time on such games.