Register Now
Kane99

Games that never came out

What were some games you were psyched for, but they never came out? I remember when Rockstar announced Agent. It was supposed to be a PlayStation exclusive, but it never saw the light of day. It I believe reverted to L.A. Noire later on, but there was rumors that Agent was still in the works. What are some other games that never came out? I think Fable Legends was a game that was announced, but I think it got cancelled. 

List some of the ones you can remember. 

Silent Hill was one of the games that ended up being dumped that I read about for months and it was a shame to see it go.  Dirty Harry the game was another, no idea what happened but then again copyright and permissions were not there, got in the way. 

I say the number one game of all time that most people talked about was, The Avengers game.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

Left 4 dead is gone too. And there is no new updates coming out regarding the sequels as well. 

Left 4 Dead is an awesome game as well.

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Silent Hill was one of the games that ended up being dumped that I read about for months and it was a shame to see it go.  Dirty Harry the game was another, no idea what happened but then again copyright and permissions were not there, got in the way. 

I say the number one game of all time that most people talked about was, The Avengers game.

Konami is too busy building Silent Hill slot machines (you heard that right) to hear your plea. 

Command & Conquer Generals (the reboot of the franchise), I think I heard something regarding Crazy Taxi that never saw the light of day, and also Zoo Tycoon got shut down from a reboot a few years ago if I recall correctly too.