Register Now
Kane99

I'd love an Alan Wake remastered game

My nephew has been playing Alan Wake since I got him into it last weekend. It got me thinking though, the game is looking a bit old in some places, so wouldn't it be cool if they did a remaster of Alan Wake? Imagine if they brought it out on new gen consoles with ray tracing and better lighting. That would look like a pretty game I bet. 

Anyway, I think for the most part, they wouldn't have to do much to get it to work. What do you guys think? Would you like to see an Alan Wake remastered released? 

On 9/26/2021 at 5:09 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Looks like the wish came true because a remastered is coming Oct 5 2021. I don't know anything about the game and only ever heard of it from VGR so I'm wondering what the game is like. 

You'll hear mixed things about it from people in all circles, but I for one absolutely loved it. I describe it as "the survival horror game for people who don't like survival horror." It's softcore horror, I guess!

Alan Wake and Max Payne 2 are my favourite Remedy games (I haven't played Control yet), but a remaster just doesn't appeal. I don't think I've bought a remastered game to date.

I understand that there's some extra Alan Wake content in control - has anyone tried it?

Edited by Timeslip