Register Now
Kane99

I wish fast food joints sold games again

Remember when fast food joints or brands like pepsi had their own video games? Like Burger King with their lineup of games during the Xbox 360 release. Like Sneak King, that kart racer and I forget what the other was. 

Anyway, McDonalds had their own game with McKids I think. So, why is it that more companies haven't done their own games? As campy as it is, I think it's cool when companies like Burger King decide to release free or cheap games with their meals. It gives gamers some extra games to collect, and who knows, maybe they'll be worth something in the next 20 years lol. 

I only remember Cool Spot, and Guldkorn Express. Both were pretty decent games at their time. But those are brand games. I never knew any fast food place had games.

I also found a promotional Nestlé cereal box which had Ford Racing game in it. Never even tried it.

I have the same attitude to bundled games as I have with free games on EGS and Steam and Origin. If I wanted to play them I'd have purchased them already. It's just worthless clutter to me.

Edited by m76