Register Now
Kane99

Do you think N64/GameCube will be added

You know how with Nintendo Online, you get NES and SNES games included. Do you think N64 and GameCube will be included in options like this? So a section just for N64 and GameCube, where you can go in and play a group of popular games on each console. They could easily do something like this, and it would certainly draw me in more, as I have wanted to get myself a switch forever now. 

I'd even like them to add options for Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Advance. Hell, while we're here, maybe even sections for DS/3DS games, because that'd be awesome on the Switch. Unless they already have something like that? I know they have the marketplace where I imagine some of their popular games can be purchased, but I'm speaking in terms of what online offers you with NES/SNES games. It could work for other Nintendo consoles. Maybe add paid tiers for N64/GC, and even the handheld consoles. 

At the moment they have no plans to add games from anymore systems. The N64 took so much work and development for the games, that it was difficult to even port Zelda OoT to the 3DS. Granted the Switch is more powerful, but they're concentrating more on modern games, and only a handful of classic games. I enjoy the hell out of it, as I subscribed to it a few months ago. It's worth subscribing to, but don't expect every last game to be there. There's more features than that.