Register Now
Kane99

Any good open world mobile games?

I'm mainly asking for smartphone games, but I'm open to other games on other mobile platforms. Anyway, are there any good open world games available on mobile devices? Something that's more sandbox style, maybe with driving, or anything medieval. Just something open world where you can travel. I don't really see stuff like that on mobile much, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 🙂  

5 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Nice, thanks for sharing. I'll for sure check it out. Do you know of any that don't look like Minecraft? Nothing against minecraft, just not into the genre so much these days after playing Minecraft so much back in the day. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nice, thanks for sharing. I'll for sure check it out. Do you know of any that don't look like Minecraft? Nothing against minecraft, just not into the genre so much these days after playing Minecraft so much back in the day. 

Sincerely, no. This is the only game that came on my mind. If I find something, I'll send it.

6 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Sincerely, no. This is the only game that came on my mind. If I find something, I'll send it.

Thanks! Much appreciated. I was doing a quick search myself, but couldn't find a whole lot. I just realized though, that San Andreas and GTA III I believe are both on android. That counts, but idk if I really want to replay those on mobile. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Ark: Survival is also one good game that you can check out. 

Oh wow, I had no idea that was actually on mobile. Well, color me intrigued. I tried Ark on Xbox ages ago, but couldn't get into it. Maybe mobile will be a bit more appealing. Thanks for sharing! 🙂 

On 10/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, Kane99 said:

Oh wow, I had no idea that was actually on mobile. Well, color me intrigued. I tried Ark on Xbox ages ago, but couldn't get into it. Maybe mobile will be a bit more appealing. Thanks for sharing! 🙂 

Same here. I had no idea Ark had a mobile game so I'll definitely check it out. I was always considering Ark survival evolved for PC because it can be easily modded and I love adding my "custom touch" to games.

On 10/18/2020 at 8:56 PM, Kane99 said:

I think mobile gameplay may appear different if you play it on tablet or big screen mobile. It helps when  you play it on proper screens.