Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Anime/Manga Series out currently

As a huge anime/manga fan, I've watched a lot of animes and read numerous manga series for a majority of my life. My favorite series are as follows:

1) Black Clover (especially the manga - the story is amazing and is filled with so many twists and turns and it's non-stop action.)

2) My Hero Academia (Just like Black Clover, the storytelling in the manga is unreal and I'm loving every moment of it.)

3) Jujutsu Taisen ( Most unique series of the lot and honestly, it always keeps you on the edge of your seat.)

4) Boruto (mainly the manga though as the series is full of filler which I absolutely despise)

5) The Shield Hero ( The light novel is amazing and I can't wait for season 2 to be animated next year.)

6) Dr. Stone ( Despite how absolutely whacky and over-the-top the story can be at times, it's a very enjoyable one for sure.)

7) Goblin Slayer (Very graphic but is a pretty good one to watch/read. Be advised, it's not for kids.)

What are your favorites and why?

On 12/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, Peterlight said:

The goblin slayer made my day, the anime is pretty mature and totally awesome, you should try it.

Of course I know the Goblin Slayer - Man that anime was really brutal and controversial. I can see why they never made a season two - the SJW brigade was out in full force at the start of the series.